Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jp's b day"nice turn out standing outside with a ticket"cant get in go "copa

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only people would have the same passion in other facets of life that they do arguing and bickering about useless bullshit.

Why are you even explaining yourself? With every explanation, you and the other person you're bickering with look more retarded.

And you're the OLDER one -- that's the sad part. Do you ever write anything on any messageboard that doesn't make you seem like some mindless, childish little drama queen?

thats great glad someones said something she got a little sarcastic and all i did was post my opinion on the door.but its cool whatever it was fun i was lmao the whole time

So wait... We have DeeDee, Deeelite and DzlDeeva. :shaky:

If I didnt know all three of you pretty darn well I would think THAT was suspicious all in itself. :laugh:

Maybe *I* am the one who wishes her name was Dee. :tongue:

Change it to PeaDee

there is always room for more DEE :winkwink

and that means what shes spent longer time on the board ohhhh i had better things to do the last 6 years of my life as far the the scene far from a rookie,,,

it just means I have more time ON MY HANDS than you do.

im so sorry i was a sarcastic snot rag to you yesterday.

i am on a diet and its making me a lil loopy and crazy and severly bitchy

I just want a steak ! :(

it had NOTHING to do with this thread... lol

trust me

he was talking about you arguing with someone u were arguing with me guess you argue with alot of people it's not just me who would of thought lol i cant respond to you anymore it's starting to freak me the fuck out lol have a good one

....happy arguing baby ...

it just means I have more time ON MY HANDS than you do.

im so sorry i was a sarcastic snot rag to you yesterday.

i am on a diet and its making me a lil loopy and crazy and severly bitchy

I just want a steak ! :(

your fucking out of control dee u really are do you stay on this board all day lol i dont want to bicker with you its fun but i cant im too old for this and snot rag who's the snot rag lmao are u serious

he was talking about you arguing with someone u were arguing with me guess you argue with alot of people it's not just me who would of thought lol i cant respond to you anymore it's starting to freak me the fuck out lol have a good one

....happy arguing baby ...

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

its a she..

ok adios fwiend

your fucking out of control dee u really are do you stay on this board all day lol i dont want to bicker with you its fun but i cant im too old for this

work is boring

rates skyrocketed and nobody wants to refi anymore...

we stopped arguing yesterday tho I thought? oh wait, I lost track cuz I argue with everyone.. lol

and you aren't old.. you're the same age as me I thought?

What is it to you, Why do you still care, and WHY are you addressing me under this name?

What I do with my life, What I decide to discuss while bored at work with strangers, or ANYTHING that goes on in my life these days is NO LONGER ANY of your business. Looking like a 'childish little drama queen' to you, doesn't phase me in the least because your opinion means horseshit to me and has for some time now.

Are we going to resort to attacking me on a Message board again? That was so 2002

Worry about yourself and stop being so concerned with what I post, think or do with my life.

I'm not going to go back and forth with you and you are NOT going to get a rise out of me. I'm done with this.

LOL...i can't believe I didn't notice this post. This is priceless.

Apparently, you had me confused with some former love interest of yours. The fact that you believe me to be your ex is comedy enough, lol. I'm thankful that I'm not your ex though. It would be embarrassing to be known as someone who was once involved with a 28 year old idiot who does nothing but post nonsense on messageboards all day (while she's at work, apparently). But this is funny..........between the little bits of useless shit-talking and jibberish you post on this board, you revealed that you're trying so hard not to let your ex get a rise out of you again........awwwwww.....you revealed your vulnerability and private life on the same board where you talk shit all day to a "bunch of strangers." Not too smart, but then again, not too surprising either.

You have to be one the dumbest people on this board, in all seriousness. Don't sweat it though, I'm sure dzldeeva will chime in with some more passionate shit talking on your behalf (or send yet another pointless private message)

LOL...i can't believe I didn't notice this post. This is priceless.

Apparently, you had me confused with some former love interest of yours. The fact that you believe me to be your ex is comedy enough, lol. I'm thankful that I'm not your ex though. It would be embarrassing to be known as someone who was once involved with a 28 year old idiot who does nothing but post nonsense on messageboards all day (while she's at work, apparently). But this is funny..........between the little bits of useless shit-talking and jibberish you post on this board, you revealed that you're trying so hard not to let your ex get a rise out of you again........awwwwww.....you revealed your vulnerability and private life on the same board where you talk shit all day to a "bunch of strangers." Not too smart, but then again, not too surprising either.

You have to be one the dumbest people on this board, in all seriousness. Don't sweat it though, I'm sure dzldeeva will chime in with some more passionate shit talking on your behalf (or send yet another pointless private message)

I'm not gonna do what you think I'm gonna do and FLIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP OUT!!

Just make pretend I'm dead.

I'm not gonna do what you think I'm gonna do and FLIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP OUT!!

Just make pretend I'm dead.

What, no tough-girl bullshit smart-ass responses like in your Private Messages on NCC?

It's now clear to me that you were the individual who started sending those retarded private messages to me on NCC under the name Fifi~dee, since you have the same shit written under your avatar.

Judging by your response, you don't like people writing fucked up shit towards you on messageboards. Think about that a little more carefully next time before you send some random, childish Private Message to someone you don't know, especially when that someone didn't make any comments toward you.