Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mansion Friday Lola Live-Saturday Ktu Live Broadcast....

didn't you use to open for the Flying Mueller Brothers at Surf?

Dont ever confuse a International DJ like myself with Marshal Fairbanks

but thats why you are soo industry because you know that the Flying Mueller Brothers used to play at surf club but if you really wanna impress give me thier playlist ;)

Dont ever confuse a International DJ like myself with Marshal Fairbanks

but thats why you are soo industry because you know that the Flying Mueller Brothers used to play at surf club but if you really wanna impress give me thier playlist ;)

hahahahahahhaha......you are even more industry then me cuz you know who Marshall Fairbanks is

hahahahahahhaha......you are even more industry then me cuz you know who Marshall Fairbanks is

He is a legend in his own mind the story of him burning down his shore house goes all the way to Ibiza

btw dont get mad at me because i am ranking on your boys from Deko for promoting a promoters birthday party which i think is Whack

He is a legend in his own mind the story of him burning down his shore house goes all the way to Ibiza

btw dont get mad at me because i am ranking on your boys from Deko for promoting a promoters birthday party which i think is Whack

ranking???? is that word from like the late 80's????

lol...feeble...that must have taken u a while to find and then use in ur statement...lololol...

settle down djfrankgonewild...im just messin...

is feeble a big word ? and your right it took me almost a whole two seconds to find the right word and i know you are messin its all good brother i am just here to bring some life to this painful board fucking with people is what its all about nothing better watching people take shit soo serious here like its their job ................oh wait it is for some

is feeble a big word ? and your right it took me almost a whole two seconds to find the right word and i know you are messin its all good brother i am just here to bring some life to this painful board fucking with people is what its all about nothing better watching people take shit soo serious here like its their job ................oh wait it is for some

feeble isnt a big word...i just couldnt get anything else to say at that moment...this board blows...the jersey board hasnt been good since around 2002...ur trying to bring life to a board that is well past its time...go to the NY board or the bump board for fun...

feeble isnt a big word...i just couldnt get anything else to say at that moment...this board blows...the jersey board hasnt been good since around 2002...ur trying to bring life to a board that is well past its time...go to the NY board or the bump board for fun...

ok but do you know i am an international dj ?? Huh huh huh ???

http://www.frankiewilde.net/

http://www.internetdj.com/links.php?op=viewlinkdetails&lid=1133&ttitle=Frankie+Wilde

;)

• 2 weeks later...

I would just like to thank THE HYPE, for keeping my name out there. I don't know what I ever did to him, but I gotta thank him. Hype, I don't care what you say, just spell my name right! U know what they say about critics- they are people who wish they had some talent. LOSER!

Thanks again for keeping me at the top of your mind!

Marshall Fairbanks