Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know who stole Jonathan peters crowd!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trustme16fb.jpg

this was just posted by mrmouth... look at the upper right of the screen.. edubz1 is signed into JPE

ohhh shit ...

nice work ..

EDUBZ - why be such a pussy about it ....you email me asking me for SF DOCUMENTARY that I am working to get you ...and you want to start this shit ..

be a man and post under your name ...

what a joke......I feel for you ..

ohhh shit ...

nice work ..

EDUBZ - why be such a pussy about it ....you email me asking me for SF DOCUMENTARY that I am working to get you ...and you want to start this shit ..

thats the first thing I noticed...

I hate people that hide behind fake names and bash people but are nice to their face.

TRUST ME, when you can do all that, and still get in to his parties because the JP 'team' is so fucked up on drugs/stupid/to young/ect,ect.... I guess its a good, business move!

people couldnt get in because the JP team ripped them off! Why cant you ever get into a club? If you have money and good ID, you should be able to get in!!!

but lets see... him, this is the "shocking revelation"

lets say one promotion team gets to gether with "rouge" memebers for JP team.... the JP team over sells the event, saying JP team will be "working the doors" but its really copa, then you know the JP is going ot get money, because not everyone who pre paid is going to get in. so the "rouge" JP team memebers allow the other promotion team to go to the event, steal the people who cant get in to go to another club, and then allow the same people who stole the crowd to come back, to make it seem like they are showing respect!!!

TRUST ME, TRUST ME, its genius...

buahahahahahaha, good scam you guys pulled off, no seriously, good one.

ok, not for nuthing, numbnut...but you are talking way more shit about jp and his team and ATTEMPTING to smudge his reputation way more than any of the promoters (that youre SUCH a fuckin pussy you cant come out and say their names, even though its blatantly jonpaul and them) allegedly do.

you are a prime example of someone who should be subject of an overdose.

ok, not for nuthing, numbnut...but you are talking way more shit about jp and his team and ATTEMPTING to smudge his reputation way more than any of the promoters (that youre SUCH a fuckin pussy you cant come out and say their names, even though its blatantly jonpaul and them) allegedly do.

you are a prime example of someone who should be subject of an overdose.

FUNNY THING IS...

i did not work the jp party....had nothing at all to do with it .....yet I always get blamed for crap that goes wrong

i think this happened last jp party with some other dork ...

BORIS BORIS BORIS .....complain to me about his parties.

funny thing is, the same few ppl go on various baords and talk all this shit...yet KISS ASS in person when they are looking for hand outs and shit.

Fucking pathetic....

same ppl who wanna bash boris kiss his ass if they see him out... or same ppl who bash trust us are emailing for comps....

get a fucking life, please. PLEASE, non of you ever go to a party I'm at..dont taint the crowd or kill the vibe.

BORIS!

yep, its true. I saw people holding up signs at the copa telling people to go see DJ BORIS instead of Jp..

now aint that some shit.

What are scum bag way to do it, but hey, when you deal with scumbag promoters, what can you expect?

I have never seen people out side of sound factory telling people to go to twilo. or people outside of any club telling people to go see another DJ...

but of course, JP managers are to stupid to see this. the whole JP team is on drugs and cant realize, another promotion team as stolen your crowd...

TRUST um, TRUST ME when I tell you this

I know who just got banned from JPE :laugh2:

yeah I so dont feel like doing much ...

I was a nutjob in the office last week ...so it;s kinda dead over here..

i think my mini hibernation this wknd has left me with an unusual amount of energy today.

add that to the fact that im just a sarcastic bitch .....im basically looking for an outlet.lol

its maaaaaddddd slow in here today...i think alot off ppl are recovering from the long wknd.