Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know who stole Jonathan peters crowd!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That pic of Boris and JP is a perfect example of the whole scene is like...Everyone all smiles and lovey dovey in front of each other but behind their back's its straight HATE! HAHAHA!

lol .

so do you want a cookie or a pat on the back that you figured out what everyone in the scene has know forever..

lmao..knew this pic was coming....

I got to learn to stop responding....but it is so comical sometimes..

I mean noone is saying that jp and boris go out for chocolate shakes and reach arounds, they are competition ....the business is just that ...

people just love a good scandal and love to make things out to be more then it ever is, or ever will be ...

must suck to be 18 and only allowed to see one dj......and have to dwell on such idiotic things

know what i heard? i heard that boris goes to brighton beach and has secret underground meetings with the russian mob and KGB to unleash ( haha, get it UNLEASH) his evil plan to wipe out allllll the other djs in alllll of new york so he can reign supreme over everrrrrrrrrrry club in the city.

then,then,then,...hes gonna nuke all the djs that hold residencies all over the world so he will rule EVERYTHING!!

no, its true. i saw it in STAR magazine.

swear it.

so do you want a cookie or a pat on the back that you figured out what everyone in the scene has know forever..

Not everyone knows that! Especially these young kids! And how do you feel about contributing to the all shadiness?.....I guess thats why you named your company TRUST US.....cuz there so many people in the scence that you cant trust! HAHAHA!

I heard JP and Boris are the ones who leaked Dibiza

cause DT would not join in on a threeway

sssssssh I am so industry ......I know these things

omg, u know what IIIIIIIIIIIII heard? that vivacious and anthony lamount are really twin sisters seperated at birth.

i know this bc im a TOTAL TRUST US and BORIS groupie.

I got to learn to stop responding....but it is so comical sometimes..

I mean noone is saying that jp and boris go out for chocolate shakes and reach arounds, they are competition ....the business is just that ...

people just love a good scandal and love to make things out to be more then it ever is, or ever will be ...

must suck to be 18 and only allowed to see one dj......and have to dwell on such idiotic things

lmao....i just saw this...choc shakes and reach arounds.....

now THATS a party!!!

Not everyone knows that! Especially these young kids! And how do you feel about contributing to the all shadiness?.....I guess thats why you named your company TRUST US.....cuz there so many people in the scence that you cant trust! HAHAHA!

I agree, there are tons of shady people involved in this so called industry...

I know so many people that smile in my face, yet runs their mouths....it's all good, I just chooose wisely who I work with ......and it is a unfortunate part of this business.....

I mean ask around, have you honestly heard anything shady or negative about me or my crew, so how can you say that I contribute to anything shady,,,,,

your just another hater who hides behind a screename ...be a man.....not some internet persona to spit garbage and make yourself feel good...

have a great day ....

I agree, there are tons of shady people involved in this so called industry...

I know so many people that smile in my face, yet runs their mouths....it's all good, I just chooose wisely who I work with ......and it is a unfortunate part of this business.....

I mean ask around, have you honestly heard anything shady or negative about me or my crew, so how can you say that I contribute to anything shady,,,,,

your just another hater who hides behind a screename ...be a man.....not some internet persona to spit garbage and make yourself feel good...

have a great day ....

i heard you steal candy from lil raver kids.

That's called being a smart business man!...Getting a whole new generation of loyal fans....U Got to believe! HAHAHA!

wait...do you feel like, you just ACCOMPLISHED something in life? do you think that you somehow slayed the dragon? youre pretty self imporatnt over there, huh?