Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush Prediction

Aw, someone needs there clit rubbed. It was just a joke guys. I don't buy into predictions... I'm 100% non-determinist!

I thought it was funny so I shared. Next time I'm attach some baby wipes.

//sariman

------------------

P eace

L ove

U nity

R espect

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today!" -- James Dean

Originally posted by sariman:

Aw, someone needs there clit rubbed. It was just a joke guys. I don't buy into predictions... I'm 100% non-determinist!

I thought it was funny so I shared. Next time I'm attach some baby wipes.

//sariman

No wipes for me... i thought it was funny...

~~

cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus

not that it wasn't funny, which it wasn't, but that nostradamus is claimed to have said so much that he didn't, and denied credit for those predictions he made, whether correct or not. And he also suggests that we, as humans can change the future history as he saw it happening. that's my beef with things like this.

As for Nostradamus, it's fascinating reading, and worth the time to give it a shot.

------------------

LEARN THE RULES SO YOU KNOW HOW TO BREAK THEM PROPERLY.

Originally posted by sariman:

In 1555, Nostradamus wrote:

Come the millennium, month 12,

In the home of greatest power,

The village idiot will come forth

To be acclaimed the leader

//sariman

LMFAO...

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

not that it wasn't funny, which it wasn't, but that nostradamus is claimed to have said so much that he didn't, and denied credit for those predictions he made, whether correct or not. And he also suggests that we, as humans can change the future history as he saw it happening. that's my beef with things like this.

As for Nostradamus, it's fascinating reading, and worth the time to give it a shot.

Been there done that. I own two volumes of his complete works. I've read his stuff and have an idea on which of his belifs are true and which are not. But to say that a worlds future can be told from a single point in history is a beilf in determinism... which in my book ranks right up there with dualism, or the belif that the mind and body are two separate things.

just my opinions though.

//sariman

------------------

P eace

L ove

U nity

R espect

definitely not disagreeing with you. it's always enlightening to see the range and depth of knowledge on this board. aren't we all supposed to be brainless, CO'd junkies destinied to live on the street?

------------------

At least that's what the media tends to think. It always amazes me how a generation get's typecast by it's worst examples. Most of the ravers I've meet in different cities across the country and actually really intelligent. The fact is that there is a whole generation that belives in equality. What better place for the misunderstood to thrive than a culture where your measured by creativity and kindness rather than your ability to kiss the most ass.

//sariman

------------------

P eace

L ove

U nity

R espect

In 1555, Nostradamus wrote:

Come the millennium, month 12,

In the home of greatest power,

The village idiot will come forth

To be acclaimed the leader

//sariman

------------------

P eace

L ove

U nity

R espect

I disagree. Remember Bush is a coke head. XTC was first available over the counter at bars in TX. Bush will make XTC and Coke legal. He will also put us in a ressesion but that was expected. He can't be that stupid he sold that shitty Texas Team for 250 mil.

Wherever you got that from (Star, Globe, Enquirer, whatever) you need to start reading the real thing.

Closest interpretation of a Michel Nostradamus prediction that is relevant is:

i. American electoral college voting stalemate

===

I p 148 (cVII-41)

The presidents of the U.S., a supposedly free country, have been abusing their power to an increasingly greater extent. During a time of social unrest even more so than the period of Viet Nam and Watergate, the electoral college will be evenly split over the election of the new president. The process will stalemate, with many people clamoring for whichever candidate they voted for, causing enormous tension in the country. Internationally it will be a

sensitive situation.

Because of the split, and the extremely volatile and explosive social unrest, putting either candidate in office instead of the other could start a civil war or a revolution. After a long time of impassioned

speeches invoking patriotism and the founding fathers, a compromise solution of holding another election will be taken, and a candidate will be installed without disaster.

Find more at http://www.faqs.org/faqs/nostradamus/

------------------