Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my victoria's secret rant

weyes

VS should bring back the water bras. i havent found anything more comfortable. :(

Fredrick's makes some good bras as well.

omg WATER BRAS

i have the best story about that thing

back when i was 30 lbs skinnier many moons ago and my chest was much much smaller I bought one of them because those badboys were NICE!! ANYHOW after a LONG night of being out after we left the club, and got in the car i felt something and looked down.. my left side was soaked.

IT POPPED!!!!

HAHHAHHA I WAS like AHH IM LACTATING.

It was great

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg WATER BRAS

back when i was 30 lbs skinnier many moons ago and my chest was much much smaller I bought one of them because those badboys were NICE!! ANYHOW after a LONG night of being out after we left the club, and got in the car i felt something and looked down.. my left side was soaked.

IT POPPED!!!!

It was great

i popped one while i was wrestling around with a friend. those things are serious. haha.

they were definitely great before my chest grew.

Are you saying that a girl that shops in Victoria's Secret isn't original?

and although the links you put up of the 2 lace boy shorts LOOK The same, they feel different.

I bought a pair of those lacey boy shorts at forever 21 for 9.99 a while back adn the lace cut into my leg and felt like sand paper.

if you pay less for an item its most likely because they used shittier material.

i guess girls that shop in victoria secrets have the money too, or rack up thier credit cards pretending they do... i however have to budget my money into school, bills, and savings. so i need to be creative the way i spend my money. i like h&m bras the best. i get away with washing them in the washing machine from time to time instead of by hand. i just don't see the point investing in a 30-40$ bra. it's a waste of money.

omg WATER BRAS

IT POPPED!!!!

It was great

omg, i would have died

i guess girls that shop in victoria secrets have the money too, or rack up thier credit cards pretending they do... i however have to budget my money into school, bills, and savings. so i need to be creative the way i spend my money. i like h&m bras the best. i get away with washing them in the washing machine from time to time instead of by hand. i just don't see the point investing in a 30-40$ bra. it's a waste of money.

I dont pay full price for them tho..

thats what NOBODY is reading lol

i wait for the semi-annual sale and they all go on sale for about 14.99 or so.

i rack up as much i can in those sales and that lasts me 6 mos or so.

I dont pay full price for them tho..

thats what NOBODY is reading lol

i wait for the semi-annual sale and they all go on sale for about 14.99 or so.

i rack up as much i can in those sales and that lasts me 6 mos or so.

ooohhh now thats diffrent. though one thing i hate about that is going into the fitting room when they have those sales with 20 bras and only one or two fit right.

ooohhh now thats diffrent. though one thing i hate about that is going into the fitting room when they have those sales with 20 bras and only one or two fit right.

exactly.

you need a ton of patience for those semi'annuals to pick thru the boxes, battle the other shoppers and try everything on.

i learned my lesson YEARS ago wtih buying things full price in Vickies then seeing them on sale 2 mos later for like 50% off.

so now i just stock up every 6 mos.

and the undies are like 1.99 - 3.99

so worth it, just go on the first day of the sale and the stuff is GREAT

...i rack up as much i can in those sales and that lasts me 6 mos or so.
is that how long they last you? i certainly hope not... if so, that's what i'm talking about. i've had wacoals and chantelles that have lasted me years - including my favorite: the one i'm wearing right now.

is that how long they last you? i certainly hope not... if so, that's what i'm talking about. i've had wacoals and chantelles that have lasted me years - including my favorite: the one i'm wearing right now.

NOOO WAY..i'd say they last about a year before i throw them..

i like to rip the tags off of things!!! lol

NOOO WAY..i'd say they last about a year before i throw them...
if you washed them by hand, they might last you longer. and truly, you do get clothes clean when you wash them by hand if you do it thoroughly enough. think of the centuries before washing machines! don't you have any hand-wash-only tops?

I like VS cotton lightly lined plunge bras. they have a little underwire, aren't padded, but they keep me from totally nipping out all the time at work. (i don't care otherwise.)

i like the sales at VS but I shop for undies anywhere. i have a serious problem. i have to go through and throw away older stuff every couple months because i buy so much. i prolly have like 4 drawers of just underwear and lingerie.

anybody ever own a wonderbra? remember when those things were everywhere? my mom bought me one for Christmas that year and i tried it on under a tight sweater and my mom said in front of my whole family "hey it's a wonderbra...because it makes you wonder where the hell those things came from."