Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What a great city you have there!!

jimmyh

Hello to everyone in New York!

I've just come back from your city and it was absolutely fantastic. London seems so incredibly dull in comparison to you guys. Marvellous stuff...hoping to come back in March, so if you would, I'd love to know any really good clubs to go to as I didn't get chance this time round. Went skating at Rockefeller Tower, and had a few drinks at Rainbow Rooms. Top place, keep it rocking!

Cheers

JimmyH (London clubber)

Originally posted by jimmyh:

Hello to everyone in New York!

I've just come back from your city and it was absolutely fantastic.

Cheers

JimmyH (London clubber)

thanks...Hope you enjoyed...! read all over this site...you'll hear of all the fatty clubs.....

-

------------------

Jewel Promotions invites you to CHECK OUT NYC's Newest PROGRESSIVE party SATURDAYS at WEBSTER HALL....

FOR GUESTLIST/REDUCED ADMISSION/INFO e-mail:

jewelz917@yahoo.com or mention the "Jewel" list at the door.

"NOT THE WEBSTER HALL GRANDMA USED TO GO TO"

Come join the masses at Twilo! Or....incredible vibe Friday nights at Vinyl. When you're back in town let us know and I'm sure you can join one of our 'meetups'...we're a nice bunch (most of us, Peter and Claudio are mean mean men) and we don't bite. ;-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

doh! Jimmy you should have made time to go to Vinyl, Twilo and Centro-fly at least. having said that though I just got back from a top weekend in London so appreciate what you have there too..... if you ask me Fabric is still the best club I've been to, Bedrock last thursday at Heaven was ace, and Turnmills on Friday was definitely one of the most entertaining nights I've had for a long time. give us a shout when you come back in March to see what's going on (or go to Miami instead for the Winter Music Conference - everyone will be there instead of in new york!)

have a pint of Pride for me. I'm not coming home for Christmas this year, and am starting to miss my beer....