Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dEnny

dgrutman

Guest saleen351
sounds like my worst nightmare.

i'll listen to cheesy whitney on the radio instead.

I agree, you can't get into Mansion, so the radio it is! Enjoy your saturday night..

Guest saleen351
well the title of the thread does say "Saleen presents"

again, why would my name be on the flyer? Do I own Mansion? Do I promote for them? Do I dj? I didn't know booking agents had to be on the flyer in order to present the party to a message board..

Guest saleen351
FYI, Booking agencies 'usually' have thier logo presented on the flyer associated with whatever label the DJ is on is as well..

Again, I believe the title of this thread should be "Mansion / whatever the promoter's name is" presents..

Do I have to have a logo? Is that a requiement? Can I buck the trend and go free balling with no logo? I like to live on the edge..

again, why would my name be on the flyer? Do I own Mansion? Do I promote for them? Do I dj? I didn't know booking agents had to be on the flyer in order to present the party to a message board..

No, but you are the biggest loser that has ever migrated to these shores and your armpits smell like garlic, guido fist pumping fag!

What's up dude? :)

Why did this thread get moved? Is some CP mod a pod wannabe (heaven forbid). :D

i moved it because he's an asshole

and id like to discourage him posting here. I don't need the hasle of his next of kin comming after me if I read his stupid shit on the wrong day then run across him.

i moved it because he's an asshole

and id like to discourage him posting here. I don't need the hasle of his next of kin comming after me if I read his stupid shit on the wrong day then run across him.

so because you have a problem with him the venue suffers? not good