Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for Bruce Wilcox

stryke303

hi all,

a good amount of you on this board may know my good friend bruce wilcox. either from back in the edge days or from grooveman records. well, i'm reaching out to see if anyone has seen or heard from him. i'm desperately looking for him, as i think he may need some help from his friends. if anyone has any information, please pm me or call me if you have my phone number. this is extremely important. if one of the mods could make this a sticky, i'd be forever grateful.

thank you,

greg

hey jeffy, can you let me know exactly when and where you saw him? i've been helping to look for him since we've known that he's been missing. i wish i could give more specific details. but, for the moment, to respect bruce's privacy, i can't. however, bruce does need our help. if anyone sees him, please contact me right away. we have help ready for him.

thanks,

greg

thank you all again for your kind words and help. i have been able to find out that a couple of you have seen bruce recently. this is a very good thing. after much thought and debate, i've decided to post some important information in case any of you happen to see bruce out in public. should you see him, please call this miami beach police department switchboard number:

tell them that you've spotted the person from this case number:

case#: 2006-5678

you don't have to approach bruce, but if you do happen to see him and call the number, please try and see if the policed are able to pick him up. unfortunately, i can't give my number out here, but please do tell the police to call the emergency contacts in his case #, so that they will call me. i know this sounds weird, but trust me, everything we're doing is in his best intrests.

thank you,

greg

unfortunately, none of us have a pic of bruce. if anyone here does, please forward it to me. however, the police do have his picture on a police flyer (they got it from his driver's license photo on file).

thanks,

greg

• 2 weeks later...

NEW INFORMATION::::ADDED SUNDAY, MARCH 19th::::::

If anyone happens to spot Bruce, please call the Miami Police Switchboard at this number... (305) 673-7901,

and give them missing person's report #: 2006-9203

You do not need to approach Bruce.

Thanks to this post being here on Clubplanet and a couple other messageboards.

Bruce's family (we had long thought that Bruce had no family) was able to track those of us looking for Bruce down and we finally have been able to officially file a missing person's report. Here is a picture of Bruce...

bruce_wilcox.jpg

again, thank you all for your help.

best,

greg