Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calderone Review!!!!

Insaine!!!!!!! Calderone was amazing last nite!!!!

Tribal bomb after tribal bomb!!!!!!!!

Sick sick beats. I am not a big fan of hearing tribal all nite long, but he amazed me.

Place was fuckin packed when I left at 1030, Amazing music, amazing vibe. Just WOW!!!!! One of the best parties I have been too in a long time

Insaine!!!!!!! Calderone was amazing last nite!!!!

Tribal bomb after tribal bomb!!!!!!!!

Sick sick beats. I am not a big fan of hearing tribal all nite long, but he amazed me.

Place was fuckin packed when I left at 1030, Amazing music, amazing vibe. Just WOW!!!!! One of the best parties I have been too in a long time

How was santana and baily? were u there for that as well!! glad to hear u had a good time!!

Santana tore it up, wish i could hear richie's beats at tempts this year for one more time...RIP tempts....as for calderone, it was my first time catching him,, typical tribal madness track after track sounding the same..idk i guess its just not for me, people were feelin it tho i just need more soul and funk in my music...left around 6 30 with a ear infection..lol not joking this shit is throbbing right now

Guest onisakura

Santana was great, found his tracks to be more danceable than a lot of calderones but i guess thats what he's famous for. Im used to Murk style beats, a dity bass line with percussion.....ah yea i can still hear it now. Made me feel like i was in miami again here and there. I think i lost about 5 pounds with all the dancing i did, got there at 12:30 and left at 8am. We need more tribal up here....whens Oscar coming back into town?? *lol*

Hey mama nice chillin wit ya last night and ripping up the circles ahaha Shit was Dope Richie and PB killed that shit early on and one of them droped Dbiza i wa slike ahhh shit.. haha it wa sone of the 287642398498727 remixes i dont know i was feeling that shit tho. now onto Calderone my favorite From the first song on i knew he was gonna Reip that Sound system up there wa sONE pooint at around 6:45 where he droped this Crazyyy Tribal/Electroish track that had some KRAZZYYY ass distorted sound in it and all the sudden **Bo0O0o0oMrrrzzzzzzz* my boy looks up like h ejust SAW Jesus christ i wa slike WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know i sound crazy the way i'm explaining this ,but its the easiest way i can explain it. it was something Out of a fucking SCI-FI movie. who else remembers this? anyways my night was perfect got to chill wit alll my peoples and had a sickKK time listening to Calderone as i do everytime.

pS: who remembers Ice T being there last night? and Mo Vaughn former met walking around mangled. My friend took a picture with ice t *who was seen Doing the robot at one point while in the vip * some funny shit last night whatta blast here;'s the pic.

DSCF0282.jpg

Guest onisakura
Great nite, Great Music, Great Vibe, The system was the loudest and most clear I have ever heard at crobar. And yes im great thank you. LOL!

Yeah i do have to agree, that is the best ive heard that system. I have to say, in comparison it was better way than Space Miami, Crobar SoBe, and Nocturnal.

no doubt i got it. cool do you know someone witha a tracklisting of the calderone set?

Offfaaa, thats hard, he played a lot of new unreleased stuff, along with a bunch of exculsive tracks. But from what I can remember

Plastikman - Spastik

Ronnie Ventura - Freaks (Angel Moreas Dub)(Peter Bailey Edit)

Mad8 - Work this pussy (Robbie Rivera Mix)

Goldfrapp - Number 1 (Chumbomundo rewerk)

Holmes Ives - 8 Letters/Let the music use you up (Calderone edit)

Green Velvet - Flash (Danny T mix)

All I can remember for right now, If I remember anymore, or no some one who does Ill post for ya.