Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S/D Friday - SF Saturday - Possible Orgy In Between

Yes, I'M going to Factory. My lovely cousin Marie will be in town and she wants to go. The orgy in between isn't REALLY going to happen, is it? Anyway, what's the story with powerbar meetups and such, and is anyone else hitting SF? Is there anything at all going on Christmas eve? I figure after I play Santa for my nieces while still cracked out from Factory , I may as well go out afterwards. It will be "The Year Of The Cracked-Out Santa Claus"

peace

jc

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

AIM: crackorn71

Well I don't know about the orgy but this is one happy girl here.... I CAN GO TO S&D!!! Isn't it screwy how things just work out?? My Mom called me this AM to tell me they'd decided to drive out on the Sat. for a couple of reasons, but whatever...I'm so psyched b/c I get the best of both worlds!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

You didn't have to hurt anyone's feelings either because you know I would have forced you to come anyway!!! Yvette- we shall meet.

------------------

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

S&D is definate. SF--don't think so...my body is already falling apart and this week is as hectic as possible.

As for the orgy, if my rug burns heal and the swelling on my left nut goes down, I might be able to make it....it's a big MAYBE.

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Originally posted by suedenyc:

S&D is definate. SF--don't think so...my body is already falling apart and this week is as hectic as possible.

As for the orgy, if my rug burns heal and the swelling on my left nut goes down, I might be able to make it....it's a big MAYBE.

I have some special salve for that left nut. I used it on the bite mark on my right boobie and it's healing up quite nicely!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

[This message has been edited by uknjx2 (edited 12-19-2000).]

[This message has been edited by uknjx2 (edited 12-19-2000).]

I hope you're ready for some madness. I've recently developed a "Twilo Twitch" which is a reflexive action induced by the mention of Twilo this Friday. You'd have to see it to believe it. The people behind me on line are going to have quite a show......

------------------

alsoabump

Oooooooooops. That was goof. Damned crookedcorn said exactly was I was going to say.

------------------

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley