Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What it feels like for a (party)girl@Crobar...

Hi guys,just wanted to post a real big compliment!!I was there... at Crobar for my first time last saturday and had the best party of a loooong time!I never saw such a blast,tribal partying crowd,going for the same beat.It blew me away for 9hrs of non-stop dancing/flying:)Being from overseas and Stewardess,I had to work my way back to Europe the same day(stayed till 9am )).Anyway,it was every min.worth!Let me know,when this is happening again...I`ll be there;)See you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(psss: I`m an addict now;)

Hi guys,just wanted to post a real big compliment!!I was there... at Crobar for my first time last saturday and had the best party of a loooong time!I never saw such a blast,tribal partying crowd,going for the same beat.It blew me away for 9hrs of non-stop dancing/flying:)Being from overseas and Stewardess,I had to work my way back to Europe the same day(stayed till 9am )).Anyway,it was every min.worth!Let me know,when this is happening again...I`ll be there;)See you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(psss: I`m an addict now;)

I am glad that you had a great time! I know that you're from Europe, but Victor Calderone plays at crobar NY every month. Please www.crobar.com for more amazing events.

agreed & for 2 years many people at the arc board & elsewhere always tried to tell me I was crazy for liking crobar. crobar has the best djs & best managment of any big club in nyc this century.

pacha has lots of promise but they going to have to kick it up 5 notches to get anywhere near what crobar's been doing EVERY WEEK for a year +.

dont listen to them on the arc board...its like a little cult there.. They talk about DT's board or JP's board being a cult they are the same way... god forbid u mention somethign diffrent from what they like you get 20 people talkin shit right away..specially if u mention trance forget it your done..They bitch about crobar all the time but hey if the talent is there then im there.. the rest i can deal with..