Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kurt Vonnegut...

dgmodel

i have read a few of his books and short stories. harrison bergeron and slaughterhouse are my faves. ya know, yes he's crazy, but has such a brilliant mind, his books will keep you entertained and thinking. if you wanna preview before buying, i believe some of his work is available online.

:laugh2: @ howie

bcolwil

Male available for CFNM

Hi ladies, I am a male available for CFNM (clothed female naked male) parties. Any occasion, either for singles or groups. Anything goes. Have sum fun and be in control. Please respond if interested or would like more info. Thanks and have a nice day!

has anyone here read any of his books or material? i hear a lot of good things, however never took the initiative to pick it up... for those that have; any suggestions? any thoughts? worthwhile or overrated crap~!?

Two of his really great books, Slaughter House 5 & Poseidon Adventure (which they are coming out with updated movie soon)!

This place is probably the wrong place to ask since most of these people are brain damaged trash. I have almost all of his books, and have read most of them. Slaughter House 5 is great, so is Cat's Cradle (perhaps my favorite), I thought Player Piano was way ahead of its time. PM me if you have any questions, he is one of my favorite writers.

This place is probably the wrong place to ask since most of these people are brain damaged trash. I have almost all of his books, and have read most of them. Slaughter House 5 is great, so is Cat's Cradle (perhaps my favorite), I thought Player Piano was way ahead of its time. PM me if you have any questions, he is one of my favorite writers.

Your a fucking clown, crawl in a hole and die....

you have to read slaugterhouse 5 and welcome to the money hpuse....honestly, if you read welcome to the monkey house you can get a true idea of what kurt vonnegut is all aboout...i heard that he's teaching at hunter...im trying to transfer lol

where did you hear that? I'm done with college but I would totally try and sit in on some of his classes or something