Clubplanet Nightlife Community

True NYC house/techno music 3.-8 march..?

Hello!

I'm travelling to NY all away from Europe (Finland) on this friday. And it seems like I'm going to miss all the legendary New York dj's during my holiday: Francois K (damn!), Krivit, Claussell, Louie Vega, Jr.Vasquez, Danny Tenaglia, Joey Beltram, Frankie Bones etc... The guys who visit my country in every 15 years (well so far only Claussell & Beltram has:) LOL

I have to say I'm really dissapoint that I can't see any of them now. I get Ferry "the cheese meister" Corsten instead HEHEE!

On saturday I think I'm going to Love to check Mark Grant and on monday to Cielo for Derrick May... But where to go on friday and sunday? What kind of place is Apt? And where are all the New York legends?!?!? :)

Thanks lucky13, Sol might be the thing on friday. Love sounds good too, but I think I want to check it out on sat. How is Apt on sundays? Their resident dj Chairman Mao was spinning here in Helsinki two weeks ago, but I missed it...

Last time I was in the city five year ago I went to Subliminal Sessions @ Centro Fly, Twilo and Tunnel:) I had a great time!

Hello!

I'm travelling to NY all away from Europe (Finland) on this friday. And it seems like I'm going to miss all the legendary New York dj's during my holiday: Francois K (damn!), Krivit, Claussell, Louie Vega, Jr.Vasquez, Danny Tenaglia, Joey Beltram, Frankie Bones etc... The guys who visit my country in every 15 years (well so far only Claussell & Beltram has:) LOL

I have to say I'm really dissapoint that I can't see any of them now. I get Ferry "the cheese meister" Corsten instead HEHEE!

On saturday I think I'm going to Love to check Mark Grant and on monday to Cielo for Derrick May... But where to go on friday and sunday? What kind of place is Apt? And where are all the New York legends?!?!? :)

WELL ON SUNDAy over in brooklyn ruben toro has his TEMPLE party and its somewhat of a body n soul paradise garage type of music. You jsut missed SHELTERS party with timmy regisford, dman im sorry i dunno what to telly uo to do this weekend. Bu thave fun and please do let us know when is the next time you will be back.

WELL ON SUNDAy over in brooklyn ruben toro has his TEMPLE party and its somewhat of a body n soul paradise garage type of music. You jsut missed SHELTERS party with timmy regisford, dman im sorry i dunno what to telly uo to do this weekend. Bu thave fun and please do let us know when is the next time you will be back.

Thank you mr. silverbull! After surfing around this forum during these couple of days, it seems like YOU know what it's all about! Have a nice party on thursday:) Missing the Shelter party is like losing my other kidney... F*ck I waited years to go there. Also the thing that I'm not able to hear Francois Kevorkian spinning @ Cielo is perseesta (I'm not going to tell what that means). Thankfully Derrick May really rocks and I think I'm going to enjoy my night in Deep Space anyway:)

I can't wait to visit New York and I'm already counting hours to get there!

Hello!

seeing frankie bones now would be a great dissapointment

if u could catch beltram somewhere let me know

if u could catch beltram somewhere let me know

def have to agree with u on that..... went to his website he in europe all the time..... last time i heard him in nyc was a techno party at vinyl... with indigo girl.. and im not sure if im spelling his name right parisio gatano?....

• 2 weeks later...
Have fun!

Thanks, I did! I went to Sol on fri, quite empty but the sound systems was nice. On sat to Love, unfortunately half empty, great sound and the best chillout room I have ever experienced! On sun to Apt. beutiful lounge/club, I think it was a gay night... On mon to Cielo, the best place during my holiday, awesome sound, Derrick May was DA MAN, definetely one of the best clubs I have experienced during my 13 years of clubbing. The promoter also told that Francois K. is coming to Finland next summer!

Got to come back next year:-)