Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Music Forum: March Madness

hahhahha so now things that leak are a promo , yet another fucking clown and your right i dont have any tracks. im completely gameless

say whatever u want i never see u posting any tracks.....i dont have time to spend time bullshiting with some 18 year old menatlity cornball that has nothing better to do with his life but say pointless shit ......fucking toolbag

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so post your tracks NOT YOUR opinions

p.s. i dont post tracks on here to look cool or something...i do it to share it with the other decent people that put their input and research to stay on top of todays music

YES!!!!!! i def agree.. lets keep the march madness going people...

hahhahaha now u delete threads cause u know u got owned

no i delete threads that contain no vital material or any kind of decent material for this thread. please refrain from displacing ur opinion towards someone onto this message forum.

mmmmkthanx

no i delete threads that contain no vital material or any kind of decent material for this thread. please refrain from displacing ur opinion towards someone onto this message forum.

mmmmkthanx

u being a moderator on this board is perfect, a court jester for all the clowns cause no one is a bigger fool then u

u being a moderator on this board is perfect, a court jester for all the clowns cause no one is a bigger fool then u

just leave it....y do u have to drag this on? u said your thing...if it makes u happy then im happy for u ...so please either post music or just leave

its actually "than" u, but in anycase, i appreciate the nice remark from you considering i didnt say anything negative towards you.

its actually "than" u, but in anycase, i appreciate the nice remark from you considering i didnt say anything negative towards you.

no ur just a pussy who deletes threads thinking u have some power on a messageboard goodjob...no matter what ull always be a clown

just leave it....y do u have to drag this on? u said your thing...if it makes u happy then im happy for u ...so please either post music or just leave

oh my bruther!! look what u have started!! jeez as if they only knew about the PIMP HAND!! LOL!! welp!! im sorry i have no tracks to add.... and if i did slaveom and clubber!! are alot quicker than me!! at posting LOL.... i just wanted to get involved.... why dont we all meet and settle this like men LOL.... Ill be first in line LOL!! OH march 10th I cant f**kin wait!! that is all!!

damn thats harsh! not for nothing but conrad got alot of respect for the scene, alot more than the shmucks on this board and in the rest of the scene. and you have alot to say considering you hired someone from this board to be your manager because you have problems getting booked.

Ok there is a little confusion going on here so let me clear a couple things up. First off everyone is entitled to their opinion, I think conrad has alot of respect for the scene, alot more than anyone I know, if you disagree deepspell you are entitled to your opinion, i respect that. Second, there is a big misunderstanding. Deepspell is an extremely talented duo, and do not get the respect they deserve. I have heard nothing but good things about your parties at Sullivan Room, and congrats about the gig that you landed at pacha. In the industry today things are difficult and deepspell has decided to hire a mananger because in the short run and the long run, it is in their best interests professionally and financially. It also doesnt help that alot of clubbers in NJ and NY are musically uneducated, and dont appreciate quality music! Dj'ing is a popularity contest, and today it is more than evident that the dj's with REAL SKILLS, often get disrespected and are extremely underrated. I should of had my facts straight before i talked and I apologize. No hard feelings to anyone, this was a big misunderstanding, and I should not have even opened my mouth. Good luck to deepspell in the future, you guys are very talented.

Velvet Girl - Satisfy (Club mix)

Yves LaRock - Nomadic Knights (Ponce re-werk)

Superbass - Go to pieces (Superbass vocal mix)

Patrice La Funk - You'll never know (Club mix)

Oliver Molden - Second Session (Stonebride SBM edit)

Noir - My MTV (Chris Lake mix)

Mish Mash feat. Lois (King Unique mix) and (Cicade mix)

Egoexpress - Knartz (Oh my god itz techno music)

Eddie Thoenick & Kurd Maverick - Love Sensation (Eddies nu tribe dub)

Aston Martinez - Twisted (David Vendetta mix)

ok fellas got some nice brazillian tribal imports

DJ Mora & Naccarati - Action Mandingo (Vocal mix)

Antoine Clamaran feat D-Plac - Get Up (Tim-X 2006 Tribal Scream dub)

Antoine Clamaran feat D-Plac - Get Up (Tim-X 2006 Tribal XP Part 2)

Gaudino feat Crystal Waters - Destination Unknown (DJ Luis Erre Tribal Sax Mix)

Wet Potatoes - Latex (2006 ReTribal Lesbo mix)

X-Press 2 feat Dieter Meier - I want you back (Tim-X & Rick Gomes Exclusive Mix)

wow some sick tribal for ya here will get played at avalon this friday

Hey Guys, Lets go, There is only 4 people posting in this thread, I want to see more peeps posting, the tracks there feeling for the months. Come on, dont be scared, POST!!!!!!!

It if it wasnt for Myself 16 tracks, Clubber 30 tracks, Slaveom 40 tracks, and The Hype with 9. This thread would be empty. Lets go DJ's, Clubbers, Fans of house. Chop where you at, Havent seen you post any thus far. Lets go!!!!