Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review Of Stimulus Response#3@SOL: 3/2/06 (pics)

Well despite the weather conditions some music and dance seeking people made it out and we made the best night with the energy in the room.

Great music, postitive people, and the soul of the parties "DANCING". Thanks to everyone who showed up and made this edition of the party a good time. There was space to get down and we got down. Lola open things up nice and deep and took it up to another level with her tech funk sounds. Urban releif project threw down thier latin flavor tribal raw house grooves. And keith well he took us all on a dark journey with his evil beats.

Couple factors were against us but i think it was still a great night. Everyone was clapping at the end when the lights came on and were happy with the night they had (i hope lol)Looking forward to the next stimulus(music)response(dancing). Thank you SOL for having this party last night.

PICTURES:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=198i0ruk.jt24s24&Uy=-13nfsm&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

looks good..

how did you find room to dance tho?

You normally take up half a room yourself, so since you didnt come thru it made it easier last night.

Suck though you didnt go to the last 2 at sully where it was pretty tight on the floor. Well theres always next time.

Gabe looks like you did well considering the weather. You even got Eli to come out of hideous. Come checkout Element tonight. MARCH 3rd *

BENNY SOTO in association with Robbi

Present

JUST DANCE!

@

ELEMENT 225 Houston St. @ Essex st./Avenue A

featuring DJs: MKL, Antonio Ocasio, Frankie Feliciano & Mr. V

The space sounds promising and it may need a Lil Stimulus.

Thanks it was a fun night and we got asked by PACHA to do the next party in the basement on sat the 18th of march with louie vega in the main room.

My boys doing good Stimulus parties are going to be on fire, put me on that list. It's my Bday weekend and I'm Going to that party.