Clubplanet Nightlife Community

k gonna regret this one tomorroe

i'm completely hammered and evry dsingle post is hysterical rifght now, evn the mean ones hehe. how bad is it that i couldny even pass out until i read the message board,. i have to be to work in like three hours aahggggggh! i love you all.

------------------

house_music.gif

Originally posted by umassclubberny:

I am on 4 caffeine pills and not even half way done studying for my final which is at 8am tomorrow. Believe me I know how you feel!

LOL...stay away from those caffiene pills! My roomate and I used to live off those shits during finals. He used to actually snort them to get the caffiene into his system quicker. Crazy Long Island kids...well all I can say is be prepared to sleep for like 3 days after those 4 caffiene pills hun! LOL g'luck on finalz.

cwm24.gif

- Ali

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Thursday - My Room

Friday - My Basement

PM for Guestlist

I got entire too fux0red last night at Otis with my friends and roomies..... sent out some silly emails before I went to bed. Had to get up at 6am to come to work, too...... kill me.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Ha HA...drunk and typing, wonderful! Drunk posts are almost as good as receiving drunk calls! Hope ya feel ok this morning.

Hey Umassclubberny, I feel your pain. I didn't sleep at all last night. I tried but did not succeed. I drank WAY to much coffee. Didn't sleep at all. Hope ya did well on your final!

------------------

grenda.gif

That's soooooo good.. at least it's a happy drunk post!! Hope you enjoyed... I'm sure there will be quite a few of that same kind Saturday morning... cwm29.gif

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com