Clubplanet Nightlife Community

20-year old

Unless she has a fake ID she won't be able to get in anywhere - even if she has presales. Last year they checked everyone in my group's ID even though we had tickets for just about every party we went to.

As far as I know there are no parties besides Ultra and Global Gathering that are 18+

I was looking tonight through wanttickets and saw that the party @ Metropolis in Downtown Miami on Thursday was 18+ to get in

Pretty decent lineup and I heard the club itself is supposed to be one of the biggest in the county - something like 35,000 square feet

Blank & Jones, John OO Fleming, Sander Van Doorn, Yoji Biomehanika, Christian Cambas, Faarsheed, Palash, Lee Cabrera, Meat Katie, Dylan Rhymes, Trent Cantrelle, Tweek’d Records Artists

Danswat...Just because they check the tickets - maybe they'll cut her a break...if she's four months from being 21?

I hate to say it but there no chance they will cut her a break - as I stated above they checked everyone's ID in my party ( Some of the young girls harder than others) - not just the tickets . Keep in mind that especially around sring break & WMC time the clubs are even stricter at the door. Most of these places are Multi-Million dollar clubs with very strict liquor license policies. The doormen will not risk their jobs and potential millions of dollars in revenue for the club - b/c if something major happens to anyone under 21 in their club they take a chance at getting shut down.

Your best shot is to get them a fake ID - without that I wouldn't even waste my time b/c I have seen them turn away people who look way older than 21 for not having their ID on them

Good luck