Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Movida Review

What a night...Deepspell hooked it up and killed it...finally got a chance to serve argdiesel. hope there are no hard feelings bro :pint:

even got a chance to hit up this hot little afterhour spot with drewminati and a few others. he wanted me to teach him a few of my moves but my legs were shot from ripping it sick all night so instead he just watched me get blown out while him and baron made omelets. all he kept saying to me all morning was "I can't believe you are still drinking beer"...

shout out to ghhhhhost, brandon, rosa, timmy, emjay, kfizzle, skumbag...a special shout out to jackie for that bukkake session. you're a

real trooper :bowdown:

oh and I have realized that not only is GotMilk hated on the boards, he is hated just as much in REAL life...

Guest onisakura
What a night...Deepspell hooked it up and killed it...finally got a chance to serve argdiesel. hope there are no hard feelings bro :pint:

even got a chance to hit up this hot little afterhour spot with drewminati and a few others. he wanted me to teach him a few of my moves but my legs were shot from ripping it sick all night so instead he just watched me get blown out while him and baron made omelets. all he kept saying to me all morning was "I can't believe you are still drinking beer"...

shout out to ghhhhhost, brandon, rosa, timmy, emjay, kfizzle, skumbag...a special shout out to jackie for that bukkake session. you're a

real trooper :bowdown:

oh and I have realized that not only is GotMilk hated on the boards, he is hated just as much in REAL life...

Yes the bukkake session was quite impressive! We will have to have a repeat.

It was great seeing you guys out, when shall we do it again? Rosa, NO SEVEN AND SEVEN please. Thank you. And Eugene got served by the bartender cause he was telling her that Black Label was RUM. :rolleyes:

Quality night.

BTW Mike, you missed the scrambled eggs in the morning.

dam looks like i missed out on a lot of shit after i left . and yo NmN i dont remember u "serving me" on the dancefloor lol ther ewas no dance floor KID! but check it out bro.. next time we meet again. let me know we'll do it up. haha i'll be at dt this friday.i think silverbull is going to be serving people all night he said and he wants "You" to be his first one to get served on the dance floor. also dont forget your knee pads he said your gonna need them this time.

\\ \=====Peace out and nice to meet you guys

NMN serving drew and arg, i doubt that, Yo nomember name YOU AND ME DANNY TENAGLIS bday party I'll be there 12am sat morning until 3pm sat afternoon. You know what i look like.

funny how you have so much to say when you weren't even there...ask argdiesel how I repeatedly tried to throw down with him. I was all ready to clear out a circle and the kid was full of nothing but excuses..."there's no room"

it's all good though, i'm pretty sure we did a shot of patron together and ended up leaving it for another time and place. if i'm not mistaken ibrandon is suppose to set the whole thing up.

see you on the dance floor kid