Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best E ? CK ? ZORROS ?? LET ME KNOW !!

Zorros -

(White)I hated them ..

they were potent, at least, but you know the beginning part of a good roll, where you don't really feel like talking, and your legs get rubbery and you just want to sit there and wait for it to fully kick in,

well that's what the whole trip was like...not really too fun. there were lotsa visuals, though (certainly not anywhere near pure)

------------------

Jewel Promotions invites you to CHECK OUT NYC's Newest PROGRESSIVE party SATURDAYS at WEBSTER HALL....

FOR GUESTLIST/REDUCED ADMISSION/INFO e-mail:

jewelz917@yahoo.com or mention the "Jewel" list at the door.

"NOT THE WEBSTER HALL GRANDMA USED TO GO TO"

CK- were the BEST..but up for days...

Zorros- hate them...agghhhh..i think im scared of them now

UMM..what about Omegas?? I loved them...

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

best one i ever had were those green shamrocks this summer. a friend has a little collection, so we decided to take them. got home from the club that morn, sitting in my room and all of a sudden these purple pictures(??) start appearing going up the wall and im just sittin there watching this ( never happened before, so i was in amazement!!) n e way. zorros were good, had them over the summer too. took too much one night before we went out, kind of fucked me up too much, i couldn't get up off my bed.

hehe

cwm34.gif

------------------

" Don't take life seriously, because you can't come out of it alive." - Warren Miller

Ferraris...had them this past Saturday. Very nice roll..the best I've had in a long time. Didn't make me feel dopey at all. As a matter of fact, I was all over Factory. My friends couldn't keep track of me...lol.

I definitely recommend these to all!

The best one's out there are DOUBLE STACKED STARS -- It's the trip you've been looking for. I don't know who said that Zorro's are good cause they sucked-- so fucking weak. Maybe the person who said that hasn't been tripping that long, anything will get them off. But if your like me and have been doing this for a while Stars are the way to go. They are hard to come by but if you hear of any, Ipromise you, you will be anything but disapointed. Oh by the way STAY AWAY FROM Blue Audi TT's all my friend were sick off them for a couple of days!!!

Originally posted by twilo25:

discovery's, they have a space shuttle on them, so good and the next day u feel great, lots and lots of energized tingels

Hey!! I have a couple of those here with me... Bought them but havent taken them yet, so Its good to know!! My friends had them and gave me pretty good references!! Glad to know I'm up for one hell of a trip! hehehe Party on!!!! cwm35.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"