Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEDD PATTERSON this SAT 3/11@CIELO for his monthly "VIBAL" party.

The most consistent dj i hear each month is playing this sat. Gonna be a long rough tough night, with danny tenaglias marathon set the night b4 and work on sun morning, i took off from work sat morning hehe. Also i know dj vibe and calderone are at crobar. But TEDD's music and the vibe at his parties have won me over that i cant miss his parties. Hes also playing at LOVE in a few weeks.

TEDDS MUSIC: First 30mins to hr some DEEPHOUSE, then he takes it to a dark,tribal, tech house, progressive journey till the last 30mins or so when its classic time.

digital im struggling to man . i really wanna hear vibe, haven't heard him in a minute

Damn why all the good ones have to spin on the same day, dammit

Your heinken is waiting. lol Yeah too much this weekend. Honestly if I could hear dt I would and just be happy with that. But work calls.

Tedd was fun last night. He didn't get quite as dark as I would have liked but it was still a quality set. The vibe in the room seemed slightly off to me as well. I think that a lot of people opted for Vibe / Calderone had something to do with it. Overall though, I still had a great time and would recommend catching him if you're into deep / progressive / tribal house...

Tedd was fun last night. He didn't get quite as dark as I would have liked but it was still a quality set. The vibe in the room seemed slightly off to me as well. I think that a lot of people opted for Vibe / Calderone had something to do with it. Overall though, I still had a great time and would recommend catching him if you're into deep / progressive / tribal house...

Im still waiting to see him. I wish he would do a Made party or something. He would definitely be good on a bigger system.