Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If everyone has a great time at Twilo on a Saturday, then...

why do people leave at 5, or 5:30 when Junior comes on. Everyone is praising Mauro's set this Saturday, and deservedly so, I liked it as well, but then everyone leaves, why? Even on other nights, it seems that there's a fire drill at 5:00 or something. Is it Junior, the crowd, what? If everyone is so homophobic, if you are there with your friends, then nothing else matters, hang out with them and have a great time. Who cares who's around you. There are plenty of cool people who hang there when Junior comes on. And it sounds that from the people that stayed after Mauro's set, they loved JV just as much and even more. Just a thought.

Anthony

------------------

ok, terrific then

i hear ya. but if i'm gonna go clubbing once a week (at most twice a week on rare occasions), i'd rather go on a friday, where there is good music, good vibes, etc. also part of the equation (at least for MOST guys) is having women around... hopefully good looking. when i go to twilo, i'm not there to hook up... but sometimes it happens... it's in the back of most guy's minds... for me, at the very least, i like to look at interesting things when i'm there... the lights, the dj, crowd, etc... i would much rather look at women, than men (it's only human nature of straight guys like myself).

i have nothing against gay peeps, they never bother me at twilo, but staying until 6am and having chelsea boys as the main crowd is not appealing to me...

i was thinking about going sat. night to twilo, but in my own mind if i did go, i set a deadline to leave at 5 am... i wound up going to exit instead... yes the music is important, the MOST important past of a club to me, but so is the crowd... and for me, part of a good crowd is having a good mix of men and women... and if part of the crowd (mixed that is) happens to be gay, i have no problem with it... too much male overload and not enough female eye candy for my tastes.

just my opinion though. i'm sure it was a lot of fun cwm30.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

I've got more girls on my tip than a human shish-ka-bob!

Don't get me confused, I'm as straight as an arrow and I totally agree with you that eye candy is a definite plus, but I've been at SF and trust me, there is much more eye candy at Twilo then at SF. Exit probably has the most, in comparing the bigger clubs, or at least used to. Maybe WWF/World now. Let's be realistic, it is a gay party and there are "Chelsea boys" there, but I think the party is underestimated when it comes to the female species and I think the music, THE most important aspect of a good night, offsets that. Besides, if I'm a girl why would I want to go to SF and be on defensive because a) every guy is grabbing my ass and B) with the amount of steroids in there you can open a GNC. Grab your friends go check Junior out, believe me, you will love it. Don't mean to pick on SF, but it's so easy of a target.

Anthony

------------------

ok, terrific then

I HAVE BEEN TO TWILO TWICE BOTH ON A SAT NIGHT (GAY NIGHT) I HAD A GREAT TIME BUT IAM GAY. BUT IAM GOING THIS FRIDAY NIGHT WITH SOME STRAIGHT FRIENDS TO SEE WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT I PLAN ON HAVING A GREAT AND PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG ANYWAY. cwm35.gif

------------------

Peace & Hugs,

Victor (FuegoNYC)

flamebar.gif

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

There were actually a lotta of hot girls on sat and the girls at jr's parties are always beautiful.

would one of them happen to be... YOU

cwm32.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

I've got more girls on my tip than a human shish-ka-bob!