Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC - march 23rd to march 27th.. I'm there!

Lola, you arent doing conference? I'll be around that weekend. And Adam better get his old ass out. I have a bone to pick with him!

nahhh i'm tired of conference... and i wouldn't miss being with bryan on his 30th for anything...

cool i hope we can hang out. probably friday night? Saturday i have plans with bryan...

:eek:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm gonna be back in nyc, too, from the 24th to the 1st!!! i can't do anything on the 24th or the 25th, though, and i'm leaving on the 1st, so it doesn't really count :( . too bad, 'cause i know i'm missing another rare opportunity to see sasha and digweed. but i may get to meet lola before she comes out west :spin2: !

what's going on on the 26th-31st :party: ?

Guest onisakura
i didn't make plans with anyone for sunday cuz i'm not sure how banged up i'm getting on the 25th. lol

Yo Laura, im gonna be back in town on the 25th, maybe earlier. Lets meat up!! I have had drinks with you since X-it. *lol*

Guest onisakura
i want a drink with you too... you always diss me for lunch!!!

Lies. Im just broke whenever you finally say you'll have lunch with me.

Yo Laura, im gonna be back in town on the 25th, maybe earlier. Lets meat up!! I have had drinks with you since X-it. *lol*

man was a i fucked up that night. haha :screwy:

remember that time i saw you and that vampress chick by the lincoln road mall parking lot. lol :D

yeah thats cool.. maybe on sunday we can hook up.. later in the afternoon of course :D