Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey guys....I need your help...

HELP !!!

Does anyone know the name of the restaurant, I believe in the East Village, although I may be wrong but I know it's downtown..it has belly dancers, you eat on the floor, I believe and you smoke a shisha pipe??

If not,

any recomendations for a restaurant, not too loud, but nice atmosphere, live music a plus, price doesn't matter, situated downtown, preferably E. Village??

Nothing boring!!

Thanks guys..

------------------

AIM vampie

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

HELP !!!

Does anyone know the name of the restaurant, I believe in the East Village, although I may be wrong but I know it's downtown..it has belly dancers, you eat on the floor, I believe and you smoke a shisha pipe??

Sounds like my kitchen...call me for reservations. wink.gif

------------------

duvet.gif

close the world...open the next...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

I think you must be talking about Mamlouk or Chez Es Saada...

or..if you like indian..there are many good places up and down east 7th street smile.gif

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Marcella,

What Jilly said has all that you're looking for. Also Layla has belly dancers and the pipe . .. I don't know about sitting on the floor though.

Hope this helps!

BlueAngel

------------------

“The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.” - Brendon Behan angel.gif

The place you're talking about is Chez Essada, (1 St. btwn Ave A and 1st Ave)they also have rose petals everywhere. Great place if you're trying to impress a young lady. Get a bottle of Sancerre(white wine), that plus dinner and tax will run you close to two bills, but its really good wine. And I usually stick to beer.

Originally posted by eggmok2000:

try "lucky chengs", in the village, pretty decent spot. let me know if u decide to go, i can hook you up, my dad is a waitress there

eggmok

Hey eggmok...

You sure your dad is a waitress? cwm33.gif

hehehe j/k!

------------------

I don't need...this...shit!

hehe vampie come here, at my mom's , not only does she cook the bestest middle eastern food, but she had a hooka on display "for decoration" you know how we do! hehe. sorry i couldnt help tho.. good luck in your search, but i heard of a restaurant there called Layla's or something that is supposed to be like that.

------------------

30th_statue.jpg

Angel Of Resurrection....