Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Big Night At Deko This Saturday 3/18

Sessions continues this Saturday March 18th as Deko exclusively presents Bob Sinclar "Love Generation" performing live!!! Also special birthday celebration for two good friends of mine Jill(xrapturex) and Ali(5'5). Music by Resident DJ's Richie Santana on the main floor and Klutch in the Bassment. Ladies free till 10:00. E-Mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist, Tables, Birthdays.

Good time last night.. Hm but what's up with somebody calling the fire marshal? Guess that's the new promoting strategy lol

Yeah really cool right? lol

Someone wrote the state and said we were always over capacity amongst other things we were doing wrong.

Some ppl play dirty...too bad we dont need to do that to bring ppl to our venue. We just offer quality events and treat ppl the way they want to be treated week in and week out.

Oh and this is the 2nd time that his happened. Last time the person called the cops from down the st (a payphone) and that "person" got caught by the cop that was at the ligh and written up for false accusations, so we know who it was...the cops sent us a copy of the police report, its currently hangin on our wall in the office.

We were gonna make a flyer out of it but once again, we dont need to play that game.

Thanks for the support, and sorry bout the fire marshall.

See you next week.

HAHAHAH I Used To Love That Skit!

There was a kid in my grade school that did that impersonation PERFECTLY!!

Fire Marshals' would get super pissed off b/c they would go to schools to lecture and all the kids would interupt them non-stop with impressions. It was a big problem back then.