Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's All Gone Pete Tong!!!! Great Movie

FRANKIE WILDE STORY, ABOUT A DEAF DJ.......... MUCH RESPECT TO HIM FOR NOT SELLING OUT, HE IS A TRUE DJ, DOING IT BECAUSE HE USED THE MUSIC..... JUST IMAGINE THE KIND OF MONEY HE COULD HAVE MADE "COME LISTEN TO THE DEAF DJ" ......... GREAT MOVIE

Im dying to see it myself, any movie related to house music culture is fun to watch regardless if it isnt so good.

With that said why not watch a documentary on the history of the scene or more about the creation of it from nyc. MAESTRO, how people came together in the late 60's and 70s and set the blueprint for the global dance culture.

Thanx bro (yes it was me)

This is a Single I'm working on it'sa called Splinter in your Mind

http://home.earthlink.net/~raybriones/

VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to get into remixing, how many pieces of gear did u use on "sprinter"? and how much money does it take to get a good remixing setup? A setup that i can do everything vocal or dubby remixes......

VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to get into remixing, how many pieces of gear did u use on "sprinter"? and how much money does it take to get a good remixing setup? A setup that i can do everything vocal or dubby remixes......

bro I have a very simple set up @ home--- Mac G5 / Logic pro with M-audio Interface...My synths Albino/Vanguard/Korg.... Samplers - Esx 24 and Kontakt

But if you're goona do remixes LIVE is a very good sofware to work on.... Hit me with a PM I'll be more than glad to help you as much as i can

Ray

Speaking of movies about dance music.... has anyone heard of the movie One Perfect Day. The preview for it is on Paul Van Dyks Global DVD. It was released in Australia and got rave reviews at the Tribeca Film Festival in 2004. I am dying to get some info on any planned US release or US Region DVD.

Anyone got the scoop??

There's another movie with either Sasha or Digweed. I think it's Sasha. It's called "Glowropes" or something to that effect. (I could be off) my friend was supposed to go to the premiere but he didn't end up waking up in time or something.