Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's All Gone Pete Tong!!!! Great Movie

FRANKIE WILDE STORY, ABOUT A DEAF DJ.......... MUCH RESPECT TO HIM FOR NOT SELLING OUT, HE IS A TRUE DJ, DOING IT BECAUSE HE USED THE MUSIC..... JUST IMAGINE THE KIND OF MONEY HE COULD HAVE MADE "COME LISTEN TO THE DEAF DJ" ......... GREAT MOVIE

FRANKIE WILDE STORY, ABOUT A DEAF DJ.......... MUCH RESPECT TO HIM FOR NOT SELLING OUT, HE IS A TRUE DJ, DOING IT BECAUSE HE USED THE MUSIC..... JUST IMAGINE THE KIND OF MONEY HE COULD HAVE MADE "COME LISTEN TO THE DEAF DJ" ......... GREAT MOVIE

thanks bro glad you liked my movie

i'm glad i'm not the only person who likes it lol............ i don't care if it's real or not....... i like the club scenes....... What other nightclub movies r there?? Groove and party monster? i heard those names can i get tham at Blockbuster?? any others?????

i'm glad i'm not the only person who likes it lol............ i don't care if it's real or not....... i like the club scenes....... What other nightclub movies r there?? Groove and party monster? i heard those names can i get tham at Blockbuster?? any others?????

im sure u can get them at blockbuster......my mom got me groove on dvd for christmas years ago....party monster on hbo all the time too

alll gone pete tong def best of of all mentioned so far though