Solid Enuff. James Strzz. Life Promos

Presents:

The Grand Opening Of

HUSH FRIDAYS @ Colosseum

Starting March 31st and every Friday thereafter

Main Room:DJ Cheyne Christian w/ MC James Strzz

Openening DJs: Ivan C & Paul R

Players Lounge: DJ's Dynamite & Ivan Polanco

LADIES 21+ FREE TILL 10:30 (1/2 Price Ladies under 21)

$3 Mixed Drinks & Bottled Beer Till 12

18 to party 21 to drink

Coming In April:

Girls Gone Wild Spring Break Tour

Stunt Performing "Raindrops"

DJ Bad Boy Joe

MC Showboat

Colosseum

Rt 9 & 35 North Sayreville NJ

www.SolidEnuff.us

www.BangNightlife.com

proofhush%20back2.jpg

Why would you do a straight party at a Gay Club? .... for the straight crowd.

Dont get me wrong.. I have nothing against the gay crowd. But, anyone that has tried a straight party there always failed.

The gay crowd there is very "aggressive".. :hump:

They look at the straight men as Fresh Meat!!!!!! lol have fun!!!

:swallow:

On top of that, its all of Perth Amboy trash that goes there...

I have to agree somewhat...gay parties at straight clubs never work and straight parties at gay clubs don't either. While Colosseum is a nice room, its been my personal experience that these parties never work out...however, I hope that you prove me wrong.

are you guys no longer at Platinum?

Why would you do a straight party at a Gay Club? .... for the straight crowd.

Dont get me wrong.. I have nothing against the gay crowd. But, anyone that has tried a straight party there always failed.

The gay crowd there is very "aggressive".. :hump:

They look at the straight men as Fresh Meat!!!!!! lol have fun!!!

:swallow:

On top of that, its all of Perth Amboy trash that goes there...

Just to clear the record, 3 years ago we had a successful straight Friday night at Colosseum. We kicked the night off with over 900 people, but due to conflicts that were within the clubs management the night didn't continue. As far as the people who go to Colosseum on their regular "gay" night's, I have no clue what their cliental consists of but our cliental won't be as you considered "Perth Amboy trash". I'm sure if they did have "Perth Amboy trash" in there every week, they would be probably shut down already or not making any money. When March 31st rolls around I have you and your party comped so you can check it out. PM me so I can get your name for the list.

i remember that party 3 years ago. it definitly was a great night and was a good venue. but it seemed the mixed crowds didnt work. i also remember the big ass riot outside. hopefully this time around there will be more bouncers to watch out over the trouble makers. good luck guys.

Z

ya the crowd shouldnt be that mixed because their friday night is their slowest night there (average "gay" friday 75-125 people).. So lets add an additional 900-1k on top of that, you won't even know the difference. Any club you go to jersey and espically new york (even though its a completely different scene than NJ) there are gays, some are open about it some aren't.. Plus once their weekly friday night gay crowd notices it's a straight night I'm sure they'll change their night to go there to a thursday or saturday there to be in with their own "crowd"..

Yes more bouncers will be on staff lol!! One of the promoters we used last time brought out some people who caused alot of problems. That promoter will not be involved.. Security will be keeping it tight at the door from dress code to ID's, so there shouldn't be any problems that aren't out of the norm.

• 2 weeks later...

Get Ready This Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good lcuk with it james.....i will see u there in april at some point!!

its just a club like every other club....just happens to have cater to gay people on some of the nights...I believe Centro has a Lesbian night and also a straight night..

and Temps had plenty of guys with no shirts- oiled up and shaved arms...but people still went lol... thats as close to being a gay club as it can get...lol

Joey Enuff. Jose Velez. Antonio D

Solid Enuff. James Strzz. Life Promos

Presents:

The Grand Opening Of

HUSH FRIDAYS @ Colosseum

Starting Tomorrow Night March 31st and every Friday thereafter

Main Room:DJ Cheyne Christian w/ MC James Strzz

Openening DJs: Ivan C & Paul R

Players Lounge: DJ's Dynamite & Ivan Polanco

LADIES 21+ FREE TILL 10:30 (1/2 Price Ladies under 21)

$3 Mixed Drinks & Bottled Beer Till 12

18 to party 21 to drink

Coming In April:

Girls Gone Wild Spring Break Tour

Stunt Performing "Raindrops"

DJ Bad Boy Joe

MC Showboat

Colosseum

Rt 9 & 35 North Sayreville NJ

www.SolidEnuff.us

www.BangNightlife.com

proofhush%20back2.jpg

I Promote With Jose Velez And Antonio D.. That Party Last Night Was Fukin Insane Lolol If There Were Any Gays..u Couldnt Notice Cuz The Place Was Packed Out 2 Floors With Straight Ppl..not To Mention $3 Drinks If Any Of Yous Missed It U Better Come Next Friday Cuz This Was A Big Big Night

despite all of the doubt that people had about this night the GRAND OPENING LAST NIGHT WAS HOTT! OVER 900 PEOPLE IN THE DOOR THE MAIN FLOOR: CHEYNE ROCKED THE HOUSE LIKE USUAL THE HIP HOP ROOM PACKED AS WELL. THE BEST PART WAS THERE WERE 3X AS MANY GIRLS THERE AS GUYS .THIS IS WHAT YOUGET WHEN YOU MIX GREAT MUSIC WITH THE RIGHT PROMOTERS "A GREAT PARTY!" ANYONE THAT MISSED IT THIS WEEK YOU GOTTA CHECK IT OUT NEXT FRIDAY !!

its just a club like every other club....just happens to have cater to gay people on some of the nights...I believe Centro has a Lesbian night and also a straight night..

Was just going to mention that Prime. Davis G. is blowing up Centro on it's only gay night and people were blasting him for taking the risk. Even Ram's Head in South River is going to start an alternative night on Thursdays. Diversity is the key in this game. Good luck @ Colle.