Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it's offical i'm going to see Deep Dish

I hope you have a good time but deep dish havent done it for me lately. Would love to convince you to come to pacha onsat night b4 12am for my stimulus response party, its free. ANd then you can run over to crobar, and if you like it have fun if not well come on back to pacha.

I hope you have a good time but deep dish havent done it for me lately. Would love to convince you to come to pacha onsat night b4 12am for my stimulus response party, its free. ANd then you can run over to crobar, and if you like it have fun if not well come on back to pacha.

hmmm, i haven't checked out pacha yet........ see, i'm i going to be able to get crazy dancing to the music at your party?? is it all deep funky house? nothing wrong with that........ i just like a build up during the nite

Lol why does everyone think my parties are deephouse funky ONLY, that is so not true. The reason im vocal about that style of music on this board is cause no one else is and well its good for people to know whats goin on all over nyc.

As for my parties well musically its a mixture of tunes with some tribal,deep,techhouse, dark, type of music. But being that louie vega is in the main room, we might not get to to dark until a certain time.

As for dancing, let me tell you right nowthe best dancers in nyc will be at pacha on sat night. My party will have some but louies is gonna have some of the best so come out and take notes hehe.

i hate big name djs(dont like any of there music)......

except.......................

DEEP DISH

i am so f-in psyched for Saturday its rediculous

i feel like a young kid going to see Nirvana

must you mention your party in every other party thread?

I've seen Deep Dish twice; once was w/ Sharaam only and it was ok, but nothing spectacular. The other time I saw both guys together and they played an epic set. I might be there this wknd.; not 100% sure yet.

They are def better togeter. Dub will always open, and about 4am THE MAN SHARAM will take over, and its over from there. The guy is just explosive, I cant wait for this. Deep Dish are the number 1 DJs. Im gettin goosbumps just thinking about it.