Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Collapsed Roof Hotel

So I was going to come down and stay at the Carlton South Beach Hotel but apparently the roof has collapsed.....and being that all the hotels are either sold out or 300+ per night I think I'm gonna hve to wait until next year....

the roof collapsing makes no sense cuz they renovated the hotel back in december 2005. anyone heard anything further on this?

true. omg imagine that i hope no one was hurt when that happened.....

i found a hotel deuville resort in northern miami beach like 5 miles from south beach, it could be a good thing i think? its 75/a night awesome and is 3 stars so that's not bad.

the shitty thing is that it is far and i would have to get a cab everywhere though, which kind of sux. maybe ill make it to only a few events....

i just need a damn vacation and i cant afford cancun or anything else right now plus i found a flight to miami nonstop for 200 so that's not bad.

that's the spirit

true. omg imagine that i hope no one was hurt when that happened.....

i found a hotel deuville resort in northern miami beach like 5 miles from south beach, it could be a good thing i think? its 75/a night awesome and is 3 stars so that's not bad.

the shitty thing is that it is far and i would have to get a cab everywhere though, which kind of sux. maybe ill make it to only a few events....

i just need a damn vacation and i cant afford cancun or anything else right now plus i found a flight to miami nonstop for 200 so that's not bad.