Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who do you think is better?

I would say fuck both of them and pick Hanks because he is absolutly brilliant. But Pacino and DeNiro were the only two actors in the world that survived a nuke, I would probably go for Pacino because of versatility.

------------------

blast.gif MEGA HIGHMZ x4armor.art

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

well to be honest...deniro has made almost double the films that pacino made (68 to 35, respectively) so deniro has more of a chance to play more roles...so i guess i would go with deniro and reverse my decision, even though both actors are KICK-ASS!!

------------------

blast.gif MEGA HIGHMZ x4armor.art

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

tom hanks?!! who the fuck is tom hanks?! LOL. How can you compare him to Pacino or Deniro?! how quickley you forget the fluff movies he made like mermaid , bachelor party , the money pit and other cheese like that. Whoever thinks that hanks is in the league of Pacino or Deniro obviously has no reference.

Now , on the real topic. I can't quite say who is better out of those two. Both are GREAT. cwm23.gif

without a doubt deniro, great acting and speaking, he had many great lines in all of his movies, and always had that tough guy grin on his face

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

I think they BOTH kick major ass!!!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

They are both superb actors, but Deniro surprises me less and less with his typecast tough guy mafia roles. Early on in his career, when he did Mean Streets, Taxi Driver, The Last Tycoon, Once Upon A time in America, The king of Comedy, etc. he was diversified. But as he gets older, he sticks to mafia roles, comedies about the mafia, or roles that exact nothing more than a serious expression. The only reason I believe his comedies are funny (the recent ones) are because people are so used to seeing him act serious.

Pacino on the other hand has been doing stage since his teens. Starting off as a Shakespearean actor and breaking new ground with powerhouse films like Panic in Needle Park, Cruising, Dog Day Afternoon, Serpico, The Godfather part 1, and so forth, early in his career. Deniro has done more movies, but many of them have lagged far behind in terms of quality. Pacino has not done as many, but all are qualitative films where Pacino is at his best; purposely seeking out roles to test his ability rather than the same genre. Roles such as Scent of a Woman, the Insider, Heat, The Devil's Advocate, Author Author, The Godfather Trilogy, Two Bits, Sea Of Love, Scarface, Carlito's way,Donnie Brasco,Revolution,And Justice for All, etc. His roles are far more diversified than anything I have seen Deniro do in his career. They have both done many similar roles as well, and when it comes to playing a mafioso, nothing compares to Michael Corleone, not even Travis Bickle, Jimmy Conway, or anything Deniro has done. While Deniro was playing the down on his luck taxi driver, Pacino was seeking out the most diversified off broadway work as well as quality independent films that helped him gain his reputation as being far more than just a typecasted actor.

Overall, in quantity, Deniro has takes it....but in terms of quality, there is no comparison; Pacino is the one.

"Devil's Advocate" - Can we say devilish? Amazing facial expressions in that movie.

"Scent of a Woman" - What other non-blind person can play such a good blind person?

"Donnie Brasco" - Didn't you just feel sorry for him?

If acting is supposed to make you seperate yourself from reality and follow this characters life as if it were your own or someone you knew. Then my choice is definately Al. But that is my own opinion. I can always get immersed in his movies and forget that I'm even in the movies.

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

Duuuude your crushing my head!