Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drug Test ?????

I've recently went to an interview and had a drug test - to my surprised it came out POSITIVE. I was so confused about it cause the last time I did drugs was a 1 year and a half ago. Knowing the drugs stay in your SYSTEM for a couple of months and I only did BLOW.... that's it...... can anyone know how long does that stay in your system for that particular drug... I had to take the SWAP test, where they put the swap in your mouth....I contested to take another test but the urine test so I'm waiting for the results.... Very confused!!!!!!!!!!!

I've recently went to an interview and had a drug test - to my surprised it came out POSITIVE. I was so confused about it cause the last time I did drugs was a 1 year and a half ago. Knowing the drugs stay in your SYSTEM for a couple of months and I only did BLOW.... that's it...... can anyone know how long does that stay in your system for that particular drug... I had to take the SWAP test, where they put the swap in your mouth....I contested to take another test but the urine test so I'm waiting for the results.... Very confused!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know of ANYTHING that stays in your system for a year and a half.

don't worry, the test results were probably a false positive.

if you haven't done anything recently the confirmation test will prove that you are clear. for urine or swab tests yay only stays detectable in your system a few days, guess that's one good things about it...