Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lunch anyone?

Did you guys have a lunch meetup yesterday? I took a day off coz I wasn't feeling well so I have no clue if it actually materialized. Mario and I wanted to go for Thai, so if anyone wants to join us, you're more than welcome. Doesn't have to be Thai, so if you wanna go somewhere else, just say so smile.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Did you guys have a lunch meetup yesterday? I took a day off coz I wasn't feeling well so I have no clue if it actually materialized. Mario and I wanted to go for Thai, so if anyone wants to join us, you're more than welcome. Doesn't have to be Thai, so if you wanna go somewhere else, just say so smile.gif

why don't you take a lil trip to 18 and 6 Ave smile.gif ......and we can call Az-tec too smile.gif ....c'me on girlie......bring your lil a'' here............

~Lola~

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Hey, I love Thai food, but where are you going to go? If it's between 42nd and 51st, around 5th ave, I'm down. I don't think there was a lunch meet up yesterday, but I'm not positive.

What time, also?

------------------

BACSig2.gif

Lola.. Sowwy girlie but I was asleep yesterday when you called LOL.. Took a day off, did NOTHING but watch tv all day smile.gif Soooo nice and relaxing! Why don't YOU come to midtown for lunch? Can you take a long lunch? Whatcha doing tonight?

Crossy - I'm on 6th and 51st, so is Mario.. I dunno who else is coming smile.gif Thai is awesome right? Mario promised to try frog legs LOL.. Yummmmmy.. What time? I'm not sure.. How about 1?

Lola.. Sowwy girlie but I was asleep yesterday when you called LOL.. Took a day off, did NOTHING but watch tv all day smile.gif Soooo nice and relaxing! Why don't YOU come to midtown for lunch? Can you take a long lunch? Whatcha doing tonight?

Crossy - I'm on 6th and 51st, so is Mario.. I dunno who else is coming smile.gif Thai is awesome right? Mario promised to try frog legs LOL.. Yummmmmy.. What time? I'm not sure.. How about 1?

lol...you were so cute when I called you last night...you didn't even know who it was till I told you like 5x smile.gif .........

well....I am off tomorrow...sooooooooooo...I AM GOING OUT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEY!!!!

whatch ya doin? huh? wink.gif

------------------

Oops smile.gif I only remember picking up, saying "hi lola.. i'm sleeping.. i'll call you tomorrow" smile.gif So stop lying about 5 times LOL!!!!! jk.. C'mon, come up for lunch. Frog legs are yummy LMAO!!! I don't think I'm going anywhere tonight. I have a very sore throat since last weekend (smoked TOO much at factory).. You going to Cheetah? Lucky bitch, tomorrow off smile.gif I have next week off! smile.gif~~~~~~

Oops smile.gif I only remember picking up, saying "hi lola.. i'm sleeping.. i'll call you tomorrow" smile.gif So stop lying about 5 times LOL!!!!! jk.. C'mon, come up for lunch. Frog legs are yummy LMAO!!! I don't think I'm going anywhere tonight. I have a very sore throat since last weekend (smoked TOO much at factory).. You going to Cheetah? Lucky bitch, tomorrow off smile.gif I have next week off! smile.gif~~~~~~

I don't remember saying anything about Cheetah?????? hhmmmmmmmmmm...I know I didn't talk to Ms Bumpy for a long time already...lol wink.gif heheheheheh

but yeh....Cheetah is "may be".......

just take some med and come out and play wink.gif

------------------

I know you didn't say anything about Cheetah. That was a guess since that's one of the HOT spots Thursday night. And you're neglecting Ms.Bumpy? How about Mr.Bumpy? Damn girl you gotta keep close to the Bumpy family LMAO smile.gif Come to lunch!!!!

what Mr Bumpy?????????...what are you talking about silly girl...huh? wink.gif ......its all about Ms..........ok smile.gif lol

by the time I get to you...my lunch will be OVAHHHHHHHHH....so you come smile.gif

------------------

You forgot that I've never met the Bumpy family. So forgive my ignorance in this matter LOL.. Whatcha talking about? You're only 4 stops away smile.gif 10 min ride!!! Grrrr.. But fine, don't wanna come to lunch with me frown.gif *sob*.. Stupid cold, mne nado v banyu gretsa smile.gif

ok....let me see what I can do here cwm25.gif ...you know...I am just so busy ....lol wink.gif .........let me ask Az-tec too....may be he wants to come...ok

------------------

*bump* ??? Where is everyone today??? Are you ppl not hungry? I'm starving here smile.gif

Crossy, that place sounds good. Can you please post where it's located and we'll see you there at 1? smile.gif

you know...since my job pays for my lunch...I'll just eat here and may be come to see you for a drink (icetea).........may be

------------------

You want ME to make YOU CUM? LMAO smile.gif I need more than 1 iced tea for that hahahhaaha.. And where's Mr.Bumpy today? Haven't seen him on the board for a couple of days.. What'd you do to him girl?

hahahahaha...........silly smile.gif .........

------------------