Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drug test ????

Ok here is the deal. I never ever smoke pot, have not smoked pot in over a year. Friday night got wasted and smoked, not much, maybe a puff or two.

Have a piss test on tuesday? I know I hear that pot is in your system like a month. Is there still a chance I can piss clean if I just drink alot of water and cranberry juice considering I don't ever smoke and it was only a hit or two at the most? Thanks

Ok here is the deal. I never ever smoke pot, have not smoked pot in over a year. Friday night got wasted and smoked, not much, maybe a puff or two.

Have a piss test on tuesday? I know I hear that pot is in your system like a month. Is there still a chance I can piss clean if I just drink alot of water and cranberry juice considering I don't ever smoke and it was only a hit or two at the most? Thanks

Drinking a lot of water to get rid of the THC in one's system is not effective since THC is fat soluble (it gets stored in fat cells in the body). The chemicals in harder drugs like coke or E don't get stored in fat cells, and are therefore usually out of one's system within a 72 hour period. And don't think you can drink a ton of water right before the test either. If your urine is too diluted, they will likely consider it a failure or make you retake it.

If you only took a hit or two, you should be ok...I guess it depends on how sensitive the test is. There are some de-tox products out there, but I don't know how effective they really are. Worth a shot I suppose.

lmao so youre a liar... first you say you never smoke pot, then you say you havent in over a year, then you say friday you got "Wasted" lmao... herb. what you need to do is drink a glass of your boyfriends semen, thatll clear up any traces of thc in your system... hurry.

Frist off any test that shows its diluated will just get a neutral result. When that happens you get a negative. Most companies do not want to spend the extra money on another test.

1 or 2 hits you should be ok.. Go running to sweat, drink lots of water.. go to GNC and pick up a cleaning kit.. It costs like 50 bucks but its worth the money..trust me they work

Good luck

a drink called Q-carbo....shit works wonders...no lie ive used it many times and passed....look for it cause it works..

To those who gave me postive feedback.....Thanks !!!!

Can u get that Q carb shit at GNC ? Does it have creatine in it?

Like I said this was the first time I smoked in over a year and from what my peoples told me it wasn't more then two hits if even. Can u fail a drug test from second hand pot smoke?

This is probably over, But it all depends on how much u smoke, two puffs shouldn't do it, and sometimes that is considered second hand smoke if they found anything, depending on who's taking the test. Some people say drink a cup of olive oil, also special shops sell pills and gum that makes it dissapear in the urine....but i think your safe....

!!!

PS Dont try the olive oil.....trust me!

lmao so youre a liar... first you say you never smoke pot, then you say you havent in over a year, then you say friday you got "Wasted" lmao... herb. what you need to do is drink a glass of your boyfriends semen, thatll clear up any traces of thc in your system... hurry.

wow your good... i would have never picked that up :aright: