Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger Sanchez @ crobar, Sat 3/25

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Main Room: Release Yourself with Roger Sanchez

Reed Room: “Utopia Parkway†with DJ Johnny Dynell

Get ready to “Release Yourself†with Roger Sanchez!

crobar resident Roger Sanchez, The S-Man, is a chart topping producer and globally revered Superstar DJ. Roger’s career highlights include achieving an unprecedented 3 songs on the Billboard Top 25 chart all in the same week, and winning a Grammy for his reworking of No Doubt’s “Hella Good.†The Release Yourself concept, a driving force in his life, includes club nights around the globe, a radio show (broadcast throughout the USA and Europe to over 1.2 million listeners a week), and compilation CDs available in stores everywhere.

In the Reed Room, Chi Chi Valenti and Johnny Dynell celebrate their weekly themed party, “Utopia Parkwayâ€.

$20 advance / $30 door

http://www.wantickets.com/Function/event/eventdetail.asp?e_id=16405&ref=cp

Table Reservations: 917.339.1825

032506.jpg

just came back..phat night this man rocks it every time i go out....he seriously brings out the best of nyc love his music... : )

is he brazilian?? eu so do rio de janeiro, and i went there tonite and brazilian flags were hanging all over the place...i was lookin for other flags maybe they were just trying to be diverse but all i saw was brazil everywhere...just wondering....

oo..yea i knew he was some kind of latino, i wonder why brazilian flags were hanging everwhere....

I guess it was a brazilian carnivale theme as the dancers and decor was in that theme. Was a great nite btw. He worked ame rej to the best I've heard yet and I've seen masters like vega and claussel work that track. Great vibe and music last night. Wish most club nites could vibe like Roger S brings it. I def think he's the best house dj or one of I should say.