Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas Bachelorette Party

angelamc10

Any suggestions on the hottest clubs and cool things to do while in Vegas for a Bachelorette Party? We have seven girls coming from NC for Memorial Day Weekend looking to have a great time, we love to dance (hip hop/some techno), drink, & eat good food! I would appreciate any feedback so we can plan to hit all the hot spots! Thanks!

Any suggestions on the hottest clubs and cool things to do while in Vegas for a Bachelorette Party? We have seven girls coming from NC for Memorial Day Weekend looking to have a great time, we love to dance (hip hop/some techno), drink, & eat good food! I would appreciate any feedback so we can plan to hit all the hot spots! Thanks!

The top venues in Las Vegas at this point in time are: Tao, Tryst, Body English, Pure, and Jet. Of these venues, you would probably have the best time at Tao and Tryst.

Tao is a restaurant/nightclub combination, with the restaurant being located on the first 2 stories, and the nightclub being located on the second 2 stories. Also, Tao also makes use of the lounge downstairs during the club hours. In the main room, the main genre of music played is top 40 with some rock. In the lounge, house is the main type of music played.

Our other suggestion for you and your girls is Tryst at Wynn. Tryst is owned and operated by the same people who are responsible for Drai's afterhours which has a great reputation in Las Vegas as the longest running after hours spot. Tryst has picked up the title of the "sexiest" nightclub in Las Vegas. Tryst is a venue that is part indoor, part outdoor, with a view overlooking the man-made lake with a 40 foot waterfall. There are a number of tables outside to reserve for bottle service. For a bachelorette party, this would definitely be a top choice.

If you have any other questions about these venues, or others, you can contact us at mr_vip_lasvegas@hotmail.com

I have to second the notion of tryst. I do alot of work with them and ahve to say its the easiest to get in, access to bathrooms is the best i think. Plus the sexy people go there. Met beyonce, mariah carey, usher sammy sosa, roger clemens and the chick from third rock from the sun. Tao, body english, pure and jet are hot as well

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=295663

If you have any questions about particular venues, post back. We are all here to help.

i think if your here on a monday you have to hit foundation room, they have house, hip hop room and 80's. If you have a diverse age group you will like it. Pure is good also cause they have hip hop inside and techno out on the balcony. Like i said before, the hot spots are trys jet and tao. Jet is good cause they also ahve 3 different areas, but i will say the place is shoulder to shoulder still, cause its so new.