Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am all about perfect hair, bro.

Ok, I saw only the first half last night...then fell asleep...a testament to how exciting it was?

The baby is present, apparently, and he is now married...God help us.

Still sitting in the therapist's office with the box of tissues between his knees.

...i think they have a baby ..and by they i mean the agency who rents out babies to gay men on tv....

:laugh:

cut him some slack..he's an emotional dude...he dropped outta beverly hills high to become a hair cutter person....his mom wanted him to be an actor like his older brother...shutup...they had an article on him in details this month

:laugh:

cut him some slack..he's an emotional dude...he dropped outta beverly hills high to become a hair cutter person....his mom wanted him to be an actor like his older brother...shutup...they had an article on him in details this month

...im not supposed to be here...im just a drop out...street urchin....::tear::...i am not supposed to have all this.....:tear:

...he's a dick..i woulda slapped him stupid if i was that designer......"we're gonna do great hair bro"......FUCK U ...BRO!.....i am asking u to tell me the plan its my shoot........assmunch..

i woulda slapped him stupid if i was that designer..."we're gonna do great hair bro"...i am asking u to tell me the plan its my shoot...

Yeah, that's way pushing the limit...

Think the shoot was mainly about the clothes...not the hair...and there he is tearing the clothes off and replacing them with hair extensions!