Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Glowball

*snort* *hrmmmph*

Hmm, kids, seems to me there are some interesting issues in copyright coming out of this hugely entertaining edition of clubdrama....

now correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember a couple of weeks ago, a big fight where Brandie and PFloyd40 lambasted all who entered their very public 'private' thread. Now here's PFloyd40 defending such an intrusion.

an interesting 180°?? must remember to pass on such a move to my lippizzaner uncles in Vienna.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's good i'll be at the meetup too so i can spit on gravity.

hun, you don't know me. and i know you tried *really really hard* but . . . you don't offend me by calling me and slut and a whore, i got over that shit in 6th grade before people were mature enough to use *bitch*. I know you wanted it to make me kick and scream and be like "oh you ASSHOLE, don't call me a SLUT, omg, that is SOOOO mean!" *valley girl voice*

sorry, it didn't work.

what you said was obnoxious towards Martin, and i will defend one of my friends if it is necessary. if you feel that you need to vent and let out your frustration by calling me a slut and a whore and thinking it offends me or my boyfriend or anyone else, then go ahead, but leave Martin alone.

say it with me now.

bitch

*deep breath*

whore

*deep breath*

calm thoughts, calm thoughts.

slut

*deep breath*

feel better now?

Ok, i've said my piece bump this shit to the drama board, cause thats where this shit belongs. rolleyes.gif

*Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah*

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by brandie:

Well that's good i'll be at the meetup too so i can spit on gravity.

luv,

brandie

You couldnt just let your bf and I lay this shit to rest? If you must spit on me, well so be it...but I know you'll like it much better if you swallow.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

• 4 years later...

Damn, what warranted the resurrection of this thread?

I can't believe I actually remember this thread. Some of the people who posted in this thread now reside at V.I.P., for the most part.

Even the most "esteemed" posters have had their brief moments as drama queens throughout the history of Clubnyc/clubplanet (myself included).

Damn, what warranted the resurrection of this thread?

I can't believe I actually remember this thread. Some of the people who posted in this thread now reside at V.I.P., for the most part.

Even the most "esteemed" posters have had their brief moments as drama queens throughout the history of Clubnyc/clubplanet (myself included).

Yep, the Iliana thread entitled 'Soundfactory Cd's' was pure comedy. Maybe someone can dig that one up.

• 4 weeks later...