Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Glowball

Originally posted by gravity:

WORD THE FUCK UP!!!

Thanks for recognizing the difference...and the important one at that.

I personally prefer being blatant honest as well, but wasn't that what Brandie was doing by saying that you were "obnoxious"? What's the difference her calling you abnoxious and you telling Glowball to find his brain?

And what do you mean there's no Santa Claus??!!

cwm13.gifcwm27.gif

To avoid further conflicts . . . HAPPY HOLIDAY everybody!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.” - Brendon Behan angel.gif

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 12-21-2000).]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by blueangel:

I personally prefer being blatant honest as well, but wasn't that what Brandie was doing by saying that you were "obnoxious"? What's the difference her calling you abnoxious and you telling Glowball to find his brain?

And what do you mean there's no Santa Claus??!!

cwm13.gifcwm27.gif

To avoid further conflicts . . . HAPPY HOLIDAY everybody!!

BlueAngel

Happy holidays.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

how fucking worthless are you??

post on a public message board then EXPECT OTHER PEOPLE TO POST

how difficult is that to understand?

you can't, therefore YOU ARE SLOW. a simple concept

you make talk shit about this kid in a post solely addressed for that purpose, and talk about OTHER people being childish?? that makes you the immature one. another simple concept

and since we're on the topic of simple concepts, here's another one

call my gf a whore and a slut, and then when i see you i will beat the fuck out of you until i crush your skull. very simple conecept.

did ya get that?

or was it too difficult for you understand

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

call my gf a whore and a slut, and then when i see you i will beat the fuck out of you until i crush your skull. very simple conecept.

I'm going to Vegas tomorrow and will be back on Tuesday...name the time and place. And not, this isn't shit talking...alright bitch. BTW...your whore is a slut.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Ironic how everyone except the one this thread was intended for replied to this thread including me... hmmm... glowball must either be in some secret mission or sleeping.

Also ironic...how the people (aside from you and Bre) who replied here...have really done nothing but prolong something that was dead 24 hours ago. As for Glowball...who the fuck know's what that kids story is...hence my request at the beginning of this thread.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

sorry I just have to....

First off, it's Hanukkah or Chanukah, not Hannukah.

Second of all, You made this post EVERYONE's business by posting in on a PUBLIC message board...

Third, it IS an instrusive annoyance...... TO Glowball..."Just some food for thought" as you would say.

There is obviously a tremedous chip on your shoulder....When Breann asked you to be nice you didn't jump down her throat(no offense Breann MUAH !!)

We are all friends here...So when one of us attacks another, of course one of us will come to the defense of the other..Got me???

I don't know the history behind what happened between you two, but if it's private and you want no one else to get involved then simply send him/her a PRIVATE message...

I hope you won't attack me in any way for expressing my thoughts regarding this issue..

Have a safe trip...

Thanks..Happy Holidays ..

Marcella

------------------

AIM vampie

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

sorry I just have to....

Second of all, You made this post EVERYONE's business by posting in on a PUBLIC message board...

Third, it IS an instrusive annoyance...... TO Glowball..."Just some food for thought" as you would say.

There is obviously a tremedous chip on your shoulder....When Breann asked you to be nice you didn't jump down her throat(no offense Breann MUAH !!)

We are all friends here...So when one of us attacks another, of course one of us will come to the defense of the other..Got me???

I don't know the history behind what happened between you two, but if it's private and you want no one else to get involved then simply send him/her a PRIVATE message...

I hope you won't attack me in any way for expressing my thoughts regarding this issue..

Have a safe trip...

Marcella

No hard feelings Marcella! How are you? Have a happy holiday...

Guys, let's not fight. This thread isn't worth it. Gravity is very a great person. I just think this thread got way out of hand. Can't we just drop it and be happy that the weekend and holidays are almost here??? Please???

Breann

I'm going to Vegas tomorrow and will be back on Tuesday...name the time and place. And not, this isn't shit talking...alright bitch. BTW...your whore is a slut.

awwww little internet drmaa queen wants to set up a fight

we should do it after school behind the football field!!! YEAAAAA

name a time and place, what a joke. yet you are mature, yup

i'm not in 5th grade anymore, i dont' name spots to fight like you wack ass. but i'll let you know exactly where i'll be next week and you can come down and see me face to face. i'll be at the meetup next week, and keep you posted exactly where else on this, your personal little fucking thread

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by bre5379:

Guys, let's not fight. This thread isn't worth it. Gravity is very a great person. I just think this thread got way out of hand. Can't we just drop it and be happy that the weekend and holidays are almost here??? Please???

Breann

hey hun, whats up smile.gif

i just inquired how someone could be intrusive by stating their opinions on a public message board, and he had to respond like he did. I admit my second response was uncalled for, and was uncalled for but was the result of extreme stress.

but i don't even know this guy and he's gonna say shit like that about my gf? i only posted on here b/c i talk to glowball think he's a good guy, and thought the comment unnecessary

------------------

hmr3.gif

sorry I just have to....

Have a safe trip...

Marcella

Firstly, it is INTRUSIVE...not inStrusive...so lets chill with the smart ass spell check shit.

Secondly. I really have nothing bad to say against you...but I will address your comments. Firstly, about Bre...she and I are cool w/ one another...so upon her pointing out that my comment was nasty, I AGREED and said happy holidays to all and that I'll lay the shit talking to rest. Then others began to drag out the issue as if I was continuing to make such comments.

Thirdly...the whole "well then you should PM them" garbage is purely nonsense. I addressed a particular person...asked a question...had a couple of minutes of chat with Breann...then seemeingly ended the thread...until OTHERS decided to keep it going...NOT ME. Then I am drowned in comments about how it is a public forum...blah blah blah...would you be asking people what time they are going to S&D the day after it occurs. Doubtful ...why ...because once somethings over, its over...and this shit was over even before it started.

Happy holidays.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Come on.... Calling Brandie a whore/slut was totally uncalled for...You don't know her...How could you be so cruel!! cwm23.gif

I'm well Breann, how are you??? I might be going to the Factory some time soon so I'll get in touch with you so we can meet-up....I haven't really been out in a long time...

love ya!! cwm32.gif

------------------

AIM vampie

awwww little internet drmaa queen wants to set up a fight

we should do it after school behind the football field!!! YEAAAAA

name a time and place, what a joke. yet you are mature, yup

i'm not in 5th grade anymore, i dont' name spots to fight like you wack ass. but i'll let you know exactly where i'll be next week and you can come down and see me face to face. i'll be at the meetup next week, and keep you posted exactly where else on this, your personal little fucking thread

You really are a fucking joke now kid. Calling me a baby...youre the one threating OVER THE INTERNET to crack my skull...all I did was offer you the chance.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Breann

Bre...I agree. YESTERDAY...I intended to end this nonsense...however others decided it was worth THEIR time to carry it out. You are sooooo sweet and thanks for the look-out, it is appreciated.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

i got an idea bro,

GROW UP

and stop crying for attention

------------------

hmr3.gif

fuck this

i'm stepping up to the plate here and ending it from my side, its stupid

you dont' know me or my gf and your stupid comment cannot be construed as anything more b/c you dont' even know her

i was stupid to respond how i did, you don't know her, calling here a slut has no substance. i just shouldnt' have paid any attention to you at all

but i will still be at the meetup and if your there we will finish this face to face

------------------

hmr3.gif

Come on.... Calling Brandie a whore/slut was totally uncalled for...You don't know her...How could you be so cruel!! cwm23.gif

I'm well Breann, how are you??? I might be going to the Factory some time soon so I'll get in touch with you so we can meet-up....I haven't really been out in a long time...

love ya!! cwm32.gif

I really haven't been out either sweetie! Definitely let me know! I probably won't be going out until the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">New Year</a> . What's going on for NYE??

Guys, let's not do this. Please...why get aggravated over nothing?

Breann

Bre...I agree. YESTERDAY...I intended to end this nonsense...however others decided it was worth THEIR time to carry it out. You are sooooo sweet and thanks for the look-out, it is appreciated.

No problem sweetie. Let's just drop it like Rob is doing!

Hope everyone has a happy holiday! Be safe..

Breann

I really haven't been out either sweetie! Definitely let me know! I probably won't be going out until the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/ <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">newyearseve</a> /"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">New Year</a> </a> . What's going on for NYE??

Guys, let's not do this. Please...why get aggravated over nothing?

Breann

i agree, this internet shit is stupid

but like i said, i'll be at the meetup and we can continue this in person if gravity feels it necessary, fine by me

------------------

hmr3.gif

fuck this

i'm stepping up to the plate here and ending it from my side, its stupid

you dont' know me or my gf and your stupid comment cannot be construed as anything more b/c you dont' even know her

i was stupid to respond how i did, you don't know her, calling here a slut has no substance. i just shouldnt' have paid any attention to you at all

but i will still be at the meetup and if your there we will finish this face to face

Fair enough.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Mature, mature, mature. You are just so fucking clever. As a matter of fact...I wasnt looking for ANYONE to respond aside from WHO THE POST WAS ADDRESSED TO...hence the title...ATTENTION GLOWBALL...and I especially dont need to hear childish remarks from that slut of yours. Talking about being slow...I think you need to address your other half...who decided to chime in on an "issue" that had already been killed. So, where the fuck is the sense behind that? When that whore used to post Attention Rob and the post says, I love you baby a&f...you dont see me coming in and saying..."no you don't" or "thats annoying" which is OBVIOUSLY the fucking case. SO unless you have something significant to contribute...which you noteably don't...step the fuck off, alright son.

Love,

gravity.

He's got an EXCELLENT point, Y'ALL. I mean that "I LOVE THAT PRICK AND whatever, whatever, whatever, forever" shit is fucking old and ANNOYING. But rarely does anyone make comments about it. But you gotta be a fucking hypocrite and put others down as annoying, whatever. Look in a mirror before you say shit like that.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

Bungee...thanks for seeing my point...I think we are trying to let this thread end though...but regards anyway and happy holidays.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

[This message has been edited by gravity (edited 12-21-2000).]