Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weak love pills

yea well dont do too much e like me...i been rolln every weekend for the last year and last weekend i couldnt roll at all cwm3.gif i took 5 pills and got no effect at all. imma not do it fer a while but i really dont like drinking n shit...whats a crackhead to do cwm45.gif

to all elovers out there:

be on the look out for VIP bombs out there, they are perfect for club going, but contain a sufficient amount of speed and will have ya rolling for up to 15(!!!!)hours (believe me I know). Speed is more dangerous and takes longer to get out of your system.

Have a safe one kiddies,

PS: what is the color and symbol of the love pills?

peace

Originally posted by spyz:

yea well dont do too much e like me...i been rolln every weekend for the last year and last weekend i couldnt roll at all cwm3.gif i took 5 pills and got no effect at all. imma not do it fer a while but i really dont like drinking n shit...whats a crackhead to do

your organism develops tolerance to MDMA... if you take them frequently enough you need a higher and higher dose to feel the effect... there was a study in the 60's, i think. people were given high doses twice a day for six five days, on the sixth day they felt no effect at all. after a certain period of abstinence ffrom MDMA the effects were felt again. so, if you'd like to enjoy them, take a little break, i'd advise a break of at least two months... watch yourself, people.

------------------

i look and there is nothing!