Junior at Pacha today?? sunday

Count me in.:)

12 PM Sunday, March 26, 2006 until Midnight

Pacha NYC, 618 West 46th Street

Music: JUNIOR VASQUEZ

with JON JON BATTLES in the Souk Lounge

Hosted by Jonny McGovern and the House of Aviance

$60 from March 17th thru Day-of-Event;

UNDER 30 PROMOTION: Pay your age at the door (if available).

reviews?i was only there for 3 hours cuz i was soo very tired helping a friend with his Birthday and had been out since 7:30 pm sat and by 5 pm on sunday i was spent.The place was Awesome Junior was turning it.They had shows up the azz.hot naked men in the showers.the sound was awesome.Wish i could have stayed but my body was telling me to get rest.it was packed to the gills but Pacha always has a place to find and dance,loved the setup!!GREAt JOB JVM AND PACHA AND OFCOURSE SAINT AT LARGE!!!!you guys really know how to WURK it!!! Hope to be at many other parties there.

reviews?i was only there for 3 hours cuz i was soo very tired helping a friend with his Birthday and had been out since 7:30 pm sat and by 5 pm on sunday i was spent.The place was Awesome Junior was turning it.They had shows up the azz.hot naked men in the showers.the sound was awesome.Wish i could have stayed but my body was telling me to get rest.it was packed to the gills but Pacha always has a place to find and dance,loved the setup!!GREAt JOB JVM AND PACHA AND OFCOURSE SAINT AT LARGE!!!!you guys really know how to WURK it!!! Hope to be at many other parties there.

It was one of the better junior parties in sometime.. Staff was very nice, people were cool and music was on point. got there around 4 and stayed until closing.. I'm hurting today but was a great time