Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY PLANS: SURVEY***

working *sigh*

hope everyone has fun . . . i mean i *will* have fun, but not getting to be w/ my bf and friends and family just sucks. frown.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by brandie:

working *sigh*

hope everyone has fun . . . i mean i *will* have fun, but not getting to be w/ my bf and friends and family just sucks. :(

luv,

brandie

man, i'm bummed, too. i'm flying out to l.a., where i lived for four years, to see all of my friends for an eleven day vacation. new year's is included in that time. i REALLY wanna go to a party called "together as one" that's being thrown by insomniac, the same people who throw electric daisy carnival and nocturnal wonderland. the lineup is ridiculous, and includes donald glaude, dj dan, christopher lawrence, sandra collins, bad boy bill, and armand van helden; i'm not even listing the djs in the other five rooms (which include drum n bass, hip hop, etc.). the lineup is at www,goventures.com/upcoming/togetherasone2001/ none of my friends wants to go, though; i sorta lost touch with the hardcore dancing ones. i guess the ones i still have think they're "too old." the rave scene in l.a. does tend to be all ages, though, or it was when i left. that's cool in theory, 'cause everybody should be able to dance, but it does seem to drive away people over 18.

anyway, i'm rambling. but "together as one" should be the party to go to, and i won't be.

happy new year to everybody on the board, though!

[This message has been edited by weyes (edited 12-19-2000).]

[This message has been edited by weyes (edited 12-19-2000).]

Originally posted by j303j:

going to hunter mt. to do some boarding and partying. my friend has a house up there so he is gonna have a big party. anyone else going up to hunter???

This is the first year in four years I haven't been a Hunter for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">New Year's</a> . My girlfriend wants do something more formal rather than have piss warm beer and SoCo shots at HVIs. Man, I'm gonna miss being there. . . I'll be riding up there next week though, get some midweek rates going on...

Originally posted by brandie:

working *sigh*

hope everyone has fun . . . i mean i *will* have fun, but not getting to be w/ my bf and friends and family just sucks. frown.gif

luv,

brandie

damnit brandie youre dead

cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif