Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What club should I go to for a Bachelorette Party May 6th

Guest gabo
The only thing we'll be putting out that nite is our clevage, so all the idiotic guys like you, can buy us FREE Drinks!

Ohh ohh can I be one of those guys too!?

The only thing we'll be putting out that nite is our clevage, so all the idiotic guys like you, can buy us FREE Drinks!

Idiotic guys? Yet you're the one who accepts free drinks from complete strangers at clubs.......that's real smart.

Idiotic guys? Yet you're the one who accepts free drinks from complete strangers at clubs.......that's real smart.

Hahhaa, Accepting drinks from total strangers is deff. a great idea if you wanna have a fun night. Why buy a drink or a dose yourself?

Since this is a bachelorette party, you probably don't care about particular kind of music too much, right? In that case you are better off in some pretentious trendy place. Recently a friend of mine had her bachelorette party @ Marquee ( http://www.marqueeny.com/ ), and she liked it. Considering that Marquee has a reputation as the best pick up spot for hot girls, your friends and your cleavages would probably fit in there very well :)

I would say go thru to CIELO on the 6th for TEDD PATTERSONs monthly VIBAL party ive dance with a lot of ladies celebrating their soon to be marriage, and they all seem to love th music, look into it. Cielo is not abig room about 300 lovely venue witha great soundsystem and tedd patterson doesnt disspoaint muscially. Crowd wise you get a bit of everything music heads, dancers, pretty people, trendy peeps, models. See ya there if you go.