Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does rayrays69 keep avoiding this question?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I love how it keeps u in suspense. Its fuckin great. Its the reason why I held out so long. LOL. I should not answer you at all, cause you have no need to know.

The question has been answered. It is between me and Dino, and you dont need to know the outcome.

So rather then look like a fool in front of everyone' date=' you fessed up privately to dinonyc. Classy. I've never seen a poster come across as much as a loser as you.[/quote']

Whatever you saw man. Like I said it was between me and Dino, and no one else. It is resolved, and I guess youll never know the truth.

Bwhahahahahahahaah, Its killing not knowing isnt it? This is fuckin great. I know now how to keep waste of lifes such as yourself in suspense.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha.

Whatever you saw man. Like I said it was between me and Dino, and no one else. It is resolved, and I guess youll never know the truth.

Bwhahahahahahahaah, Its killing not knowing isnt it? This is fuckin great. I know now how to keep waste of lifes such as yourself in suspense.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha.

So you confessed you never had it? Get a new hobby trashbag.

WOW rayray ive only met you once and havent really noticed exactly whats goin on around here with you until recently.

Did you really only get into this music abouta yr ago as i read in another thread? And also if true how did you go abouts getting into this this culture.

Guest onisakura
WOW rayray ive only met you once and havent really noticed exactly whats goin on around here with you until recently.

Did you really only get into this music abouta yr ago as i read in another thread? And also if true how did you go abouts getting into this this culture.

I dont really think the amount of time one has been in the scene should always equate to a person's knowledge of music. I haven't been into music as long as you have or been in the scene, only since 02 yet consider myself (and others do too) pretty well educated. I happened to immerse myself into the music and learn how to take it all in.

Music god, why the fuck is it so important to you? Why on earth would someone who has an unfinished track want to spill the beans publicly on a board? Just cause someone has some inside scoop doesn't mean they have to share it with everyone. Shit, i have unrealeased tracks too, you dont see me touting it on the boards and sharing it with everyone. That information is privileged out of respect to the person that gives it to you, you can tease with it but dont give it away.

My closing argument: Music god is a fuckin tool.

I dont really think the amount of time one has been in the scene should always equate to a person's knowledge of music. I haven't been into music as long as you have or been in the scene, only since 02 yet consider myself (and others do too) pretty well educated. I happened to immerse myself into the music and learn how to take it all in.

Music god, why the fuck is it so important to you? Why on earth would someone who has an unfinished track want to spill the beans publicly on a board? Just cause someone has some inside scoop doesn't mean they have to share it with everyone. Shit, i have unrealeased tracks too, you dont see me touting it on the boards and sharing it with everyone. That information is privileged out of respect to the person that gives it to you, you can tease with it but dont give it away.

said perfectly...why u waste all ur time and energy on rayray, honestly? and it doesnt matter how long u have been in the scene or not. because u can be in the scene more 3 months and have more knowledge then ignorant fuckers who have been in the scene for years. all u need is a passion for the music. look at ben roethlisberger, he said in the nfl as a rookie and took his team to what 15 wins....time is not an issue..... nuff said

Why not reread the original thread? He is posting about a track that isn't even complete. Are all the people that post here stupid like you?

without taking sides, i think u have a more legit point than anyone else including music*god's statement which in my eyes holds no credibility on this board since hes only made 14 posts.

Guest onisakura
Why not reread the original thread? He is posting about a track that isn't even complete. Are all the people that post here stupid like you?

I did read the thread you stupid dumb fuck. What difference does it make whether the track is complete or not? Obviously he's heard it, so he can formulate an opinion. Case closed. Why the hell are you on his nuts? Go back to VIP where there might be one or two people that still think you know what the fuck you are talking about. Better hurry, your time is running out before they know better. :rolleyes:

I did read the thread you stupid dumb fuck. What difference does it make whether the track is complete or not? Obviously he's heard it, so he can formulate an opinion. Case closed. Why the hell are you on his nuts? Go back to VIP where there might be one or two people that still think you know what the fuck you are talking about. Better hurry, your time is running out before they know better. :rolleyes:

Such hostility for what reason? You must be a real miserable person. You obviously did not read the thread. He never heard the track since it is not even finished. And I bring this up because I am friends with one of the producers. Next time think before you speak.

Guest onisakura
Such hostility for what reason? You must be a real miserable person. You obviously did not read the thread. He never heard the track since it is not even finished. And I bring this up because I am friends with one of the producers. Next time think before you speak.

I have hostility because you dont deserve anything better. Anyone that comes on here hiding behind a fake screen name bashing people that they obviously have a personal grudge against should get a swift kick in the nads. Do you really think that by trying to discredit other people, you are gaining any credibility for yourself? Wise up buddy. Youre just making yourself look bad and anyone that thinks otherwise is just as dumb as you are.

I have hostility because you dont deserve anything better. Anyone that comes on here hiding behind a fake screen name bashing people that they obviously have a personal grudge against should get a swift kick in the nads. Do you really think that by trying to discredit other people, you are gaining any credibility for yourself? Wise up buddy. Youre just making yourself look bad and anyone that thinks otherwise is just as dumb as you are.
What do you mean by fake screen name? And I am not looking for credibility, just merely looking out for a friend. Do I know you?

Guest onisakura
What do you mean by fake screen name? And I am not looking for credibility, just merely looking out for a friend. Do I know you?

So basically you are saying that your sole purpose on this board is to bash someone because your friend doesnt like him? Wow, you have just reached a new low.