Clubplanet Nightlife Community

looking for an event 12/26-12/30...

I'll be in NYC from SF from x-mas til 12/30 and I'm looking for a night of drum&bass, trance,eclectic...something with a good scene (prefer 21+, non-aggressive). Any ideas? Any clubs?

Here's another long shot... I'll be in Boston(sigh) for NYEve. Is there ANYTHING going on there at all?! Seems like they could use few more DJ's up there...

Thanks. Hopper

how funny! i have a friend coming to the east coast from san francisco to NYC and i am heading there from boston. there is a big d n'b party on the 28th called holiday bass party, it's at Limelight and it's like $25 advance $30 at door. according to my friend there are super dope, crazy junglists there (e.g mickey finn, aphrodite, FX, etc . . . )- i knowvery lil about the genre but i always have fun with my friend!

as for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">new year's </a> in boston i've never gone to a club for it, usually go to a concert: like phish or aerosmith. this year i think bare naked ladies are playing and it's sold out so you'd have to pay a lot to get tix and they aren't worth it. you can try axis or avalon the big clubs on lansdowne st. there are other trendier clubs that might be cool too, depends on what you want.

if you want to there is an email list <bostonparties@egroups.com> that you can add yerself to and maybe hear about some good parties, though i am warning you decent amount of traffic on it (so do it in digest form) and lately stupid drama going on in the posts. hope that helps! smile.gif