Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glad to see you all back..lol

xlr8ted

This past week was bliss.... CP was slow, nobody was talking about other peoples mothers toe nails and pubic hairs.... Kosherland was in reverse, we actually all become catholic over there for a weekend... Weather was nice, BC lost, but my team FLA is still in it....

Now back to reality......

:laugh::laugh:

I luff you all.

Reconciliations are easy focker.. you know ur shit... you got a bj from some chick w/ orange shirts who was delightfully tacky.

she wasnt a hooters girl..who started this rumor?

i can barely answer the phone right now yet do a bank reconcilation.....hope professor does drop lowest grade

can i fax it to you?

The dudes @ the door, Jerry X & Vic Soto were complete pricks to me. I was there solo, even called up to Binoy who I spoke with before heading over told Heather "F*ck it" when she told him I was downstairs. Great industry people.

The dudes @ the door, Jerry X & Vic Soto were complete pricks to me. I was there solo, even called up to Binoy who I spoke with before heading over told Heather "F*ck it" when she told him I was downstairs. Great industry people.

If I did it was for a reason.

I dont ever leave ppl out when I can bring them in.

If I wasnt able to then I dont even try.

get your story straight