Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do real men cry?

dgmodel

Guest onisakura
majopr sporting events, the olympics, rudy storming the field and sacking the qb, and goose dying in top gun..

Pussy.

...i could prob count on one hand the amount of times i have cried in my life over the age of 5............but im a girl so ......it doesnt matter......i read an article a while ago in i think details.....the pussification of today's man ....

I cried when you said you wouldn't marry me. I had built up my hopes so high.

Ah, seriously now, I hadn't cried in over 20 years. It just never happened, even when I should have cried, even when I wanted to cry. Not because I was tough, but because it just never happened. I kept my feelings bottled up inside me and didn't let them show. But when my mother reach the end of her 2 year battle with cancer, after I had been her caretaker for 2 years, it hit me hard. I had been in denial that it would happen, until the doctor told me she was going to die in 3-4 days. When I went into her room I didn't want her to see how upset I was and when I hugged her I said, I never wanted to see you like this, and then I lost it and cried like a little baby. She didn't die after 4 days, she lasted in hospice for 2 weeks, and that first week I cried more than I ever thought possible. The 2nd week was the opposite. Spent the first week praying to God that he heal her. Spent the 2nd week praying for him to take her already and put her out of her misery.

Six months later I met a woman who gave me a lot of hope and put warmth into my heart that hadn't been there in a very long time. When she left me it destroyed me and I fell to pieces and all my grief over my mother came back to me and I cried, but at first I couldn't figure out how why I was crying over a girl, because no girl had ever made me cry before, ever. It wasn't until a lot of reflection and soul searching that it made sense to me. I felt like such a pussy at that point.

my goodness you are either a bunch of heartless bastards or i must cry too much... i cry at the least, 2-4 times a month. think i cried everyday when my grandma died for at least two months, then it tappered off to everyother day and then once a week.