Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha/Digweed Review from Crobar 3/31

Lets hear them, and what did you guys think of the opener. Reason im interested is cause i just got the email that my boy WILLIE GRAFF (cielo resident) was opening for them. Very curious to see what the people from this board who went reactions were to his beats. Hes an amazing dj and very young and is def someone to listen too, very versatile in his programming.

Guest onisakura
Lets hear them, and what did you guys think of the opener. Reason im interested is cause i just got the email that my boy WILLIE GRAFF (cielo resident) was opening for them. Very curious to see what the people from this board who went reactions were to his beats. Hes an amazing dj and very young and is def someone to listen too, very versatile in his programming.

I met Willie a couple weeks ago when he opened for Migs and REALLY enjoyed his set. Had a lot of great tracks. He did an awesome job.

Gabe after reading the title I thought you might have actually gone to this party!

I wouldve gone if i would have checked my email b4 going out last night, talked to willie at cielo after he got back from crobar and said he had a blast and said it was in my mail,sigh. Neext time.

I thought the opening DJ WILLIE GRAFF was fucking amazing... His set reminded me alittle like James Holden, very deep, dark, experimental... Sasha & Digweed set was sickkkkkkk... The sound system was very tweaked out!!!

Great night!

Round 2 for Carl Cox tonight!

A simply amazing night of music. If anyone has any of the ids on any of the tracks these guys dropped, would be apperciated.

The only track I had they dropped is: The Knife - Silent Shout.

The tribal track at the end of the night, was insaine!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the opener dragged a little bit. There was this one point where it sounded like he played this 4 beat loop for like 10 minutes. Ugh. He got much better between 12:15-1:00am

Diggers opened and I thought he slowed it down. Both Sasha and Digweed played slow opening sets. It didnt really get going until maybe 3:00am. Between 3-5am was some of the greatest music I've heard in a long time, but then they both slowed it down between 5-6:30am...

By this time, the music was low energy and I was friggin tired...so we all left at 6:30am.

I thought the night was too inconsistent musically. Oh well...they are still may favorite dj's.