Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad Boy Bill...Overrated???

I saw BBB is Philly last night, and I was incredibly dissappointed. I got his cd about 6 months ago from a live set in London. A few weeks later, I saw him live. His set was taken almost exactly from the cd, which pissed me off.

And now, almost 4 months later, he did it again. Some of the same mixes, same scratching, same blah. I really used to like him, but boy did he fall off.

Looks like the Chicago house legend is not legend in my books. He may have helped the scene in the past, but IMO, he's only dilluting it at this point.

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

No way man, BBB's mixing is awesome! His mixing is impecable. To be honest though, I'll say that his song selection sucks ass these days. I'm mean he will throw in a bumping song here and there but for the most part I don't like his shit. He started off so good at Boo 5, but he faded off!!

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

Saw him @ Amnesia in Ibiza this summer and all I can say is TRAINWRECK! The only thing "bad" about him is his mixing...

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Bad boy bill was originally a hiphop dj... i think he has mad skills, but as a house dj he's kinda stuck in the past imho. Ive heard some dj's with mediocre mixing tear it up, its all about SONG SELECTION... The music sets the mood, whether its a crazy rave or a chill deep house vibe, the music is what sets the tone. Without good music, no skill no matter how good will save you. And when a dj plays the same music, to me thats a dj just trying to make money. There is sooooo much good music out there, when you get lazy and dont give a shit anymore, is when you play the same sets.

Peace,

-Adam

------------------

House This! :) www.djadamf.com djadamf@aol.com