Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander track ID

djjeffg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes.. everyone except for that deja chick.. all she does is post about madonna..

Wow, I really hope you're kidding me, cuz I'm DEJA.

And I do not just post about Madonna tracks, look at any of the various posts on the board right now...NONE are her.

Unreal.

:rolleyes:

Wow, I really hope you're kidding me, cuz I'm DEJA.

And I do not just post about Madonna tracks, look at any of the various posts on the board right now...NONE are her.

Unreal.

:rolleyes:

omg.. it was a joke!

I knew it was you.. sheesh..i was just teasing..

didnt realize you were so sensitive.

:laugh: what problems.. you take this way too serious...

he would never survive on TA...

...and before you stereotype tranceaddict RayRay, you would be surprised who posts there. Sweedish House Mafia for starters are regs on that board

dead in NYC vs the US is a HUGE difference..

Yea I know, it was a TYPO, if you go back and look at the thread, you will see its all about NYC, but the Hype still kept trying the fight it, even though all the facts were aganist him. The guy is just not a big enough man to admit when hes wrong. I admit when im wrong.

It was saying how some of you guys think you are better than us, and like to laugh, and repost things, and jerk around with people that are not as lucky as some of you. You work for SR2 music, and thats awesome man. Good for you, there is 1000 other people that would love to be one. You get tracks way way way before most people, and share them with some of the peeps from VIP, and there is nuttin wrong with that.But There is people that love this music, and when they hear a track out, they would like to have it. If someone posts a track ID, and you know it dude, why not tell them? Its not like you could'nt. Rene himself gave me the info, so its not like he didnt want the track to be known. That was such an asshole remark, "I wanted the leeches to do a little work" He wasnt asking for the track man, he just wanted a ID. I dont feel there was a need for that. You guys are lucky to get what you get. If you can help someone out with an ID, that is not as lucky as you. I dont know why you couldnt tell him? I understand you cant send the stuff out, I have stuff I cant send out, but dude, it was just an ID. That's what my rant was about, and Wake up always breaking my balls, and we all know the probs with me and Ante.

Why on Earth do you care if i post it or not? Like I said, I'm not here to change your diapers. It's none of your business and will continue to be so. I pointed him in the right direction and where people take it from there is really none of my business. Without my post, you wouldn't have even known to contact Rene, so I think you should really just dead this convo.

Yea I know, it was a TYPO, if you go back and look at the thread, you will see its all about NYC, but the Hype still kept trying the fight it, even though all the facts were aganist him. The guy is just not a big enough man to admit when hes wrong. I admit when im wrong.
I also wouldnt say its "dead" in NYC..just not as strong as in other areas..

you need to learn how to phrase things better.. i think thats one of you problems..

omg.. it was a joke!

I knew it was you.. sheesh..i was just teasing..

didnt realize you were so sensitive.

wait, I have no idea who this is, perhaps that is why...lol

my bad.

also I'm in a cranky mood from her off the wall ticket prices right now, sorry ;)

:laugh: what problems.. you take this way too serious...

Maybe I do, something I will look into for the futur. I have a lot of pride, and take offense to people attacking me for no reason. You have to understand, no one talks to me like this in real life, so its an adjustment, maybe I have to stop taking everything as an attack, and some as straigt up Ball busting

Maybe I do, something I will look into for the futur. I have a lot of pride, and take offense to people attacking me for no reason. You have to understand, no one talks to me like this in real life, so its an adjustment, maybe I have to stop taking everything as an attack, and some as straigt up Ball busting
But you warrent some of those attacks.. look at the example I posted..

Honestly with JP things, I can act like a prick!!! I just cant understand how anyone who knows anything about house music would ever argue that this guy is good!!!! Ante, you and me both know this guy is garbage, and I just want these people who say he is good to go see another DJ, and im 100% sure they will relize how bad he is. And I can act like a prick sometimes. Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black my man???? And come on dude, most of the time, I am not a prick, unless attacked 1st. I give a lot of respect where respect is due, and I help out a lot of peeps whenever I can dude. I dont know when it comes to JP, my blood just boils.

you sound like a 1 yr old new blood to the scene, what are u 21 yrs old?. seriously u know nothing, i for one havent liked jp since 2001 when i agree he fell off immensely, y or how is up for debate. but to say he is garbage is a joke. from 98-2000 and (i even say 97' when sf on 46th was dead and prior to the E explosion) no one could touch him in nyc when he was on which was atleast 75% of time which is nuts for the hours he was pulling. the only other dj i ever said this about was jr and ive scene every big name dj in nyc sine the early 90s aside from larry levan

you sound like a 1 yr old new blood to the scene, what are u 21 yrs old?. seriously u know nothing, i for one havent liked jp since 2001 when i agree he fell off immensely, y or how is up for debate. but to say he is garbage is a joke. from 98-2000 and (i even say 97' when sf on 46th was dead and prior to the E explosion) no one could touch him in nyc when he was on which was atleast 75% of time which is nuts for the hours he was pulling. the only other dj i ever said this about was jr and ive scene every big name dj in nyc sine the early 90s aside from larry levan

I mean garbage now!!!!! I know he was great back then, I never said he wasnt. And I am 23.

off topic lol

deja what are they goin? for i was actually gonna get them for my girl either for msg or atlanctic city

well...lol

the "good" ones are $350 (does not include all the additional fees)

and the rest of the prices go as follows (these prices are only for MSG, not sure what AC is):

$160

$99

$64

Right now I got two at the $160 price (part of a fanclub pre sale however they go on sale Monday morning for gen public--MSG). Honestly the only way I'm paying $350 is if I know I'm getting ill floor seats (which would have to be thru connections). I just can't believe the 350 price tag. It's nuts. My advice would be to go for the AC show, I'm pretty sure you have better chance at grabbing better seats there.

Anyhoo...

As for JP I must agree with you that after '01 or so JP fell off....probably due to the drugs but who knows. However before then for several years he was very on point and did his thing WELL. For 15 hrs straight every freakin weekend. Have to give props to that....him and SF were hot in the late 90's and there's no denying that, regardless of how things are now.

well...lol

the "good" ones are $350 (does not include all the additional fees)

and the rest of the prices go as follows (these prices are only for MSG, not sure what AC is):

$160

$99

$64

Right now I got two at the $160 price (part of a fanclub pre sale however they go on sale Monday morning for gen public--MSG). Honestly the only way I'm paying $350 is if I know I'm getting ill floor seats (which would have to be thru connections). I just can't believe the 350 price tag. It's nuts. My advice would be to go for the AC show, I'm pretty sure you have better chance at grabbing better seats there.

thanks, ill def do the ac thing this way ill get a room for the night. there actually not as bad i thought but its def early yet too. ill prob do the ones in the $100 range as long as they arent nose bleed. i figured they would be atleast $100-125 to start